West Ham 3-7-0 Spanish possesion

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont u upload it on mediafire, if not can u send me it by e-mail as well

yeah i know what a hassle, ah well if you can inform me of a site were i can post without getting closed for a ****** link tell me and il move on to their if not thats probs the last tactic il share and im sure someone will work out who to mark and individual settings at some point :) enjoy :)!!
dont know any sorry but can u tell me prep shouts pitch size that kind of thing thanks

Guardiolaunderstudy;1579541[B said:
]yeah i know what a hassle[/B], ah well if you can inform me of a site were i can post without getting closed for a ****** link tell me and il move on to their if not thats probs the last tactic il share and im sure someone will work out who to mark and individual settings at some point :) enjoy :)!!

No it's not a hassle. This site is a forum for SHARING ideas on tactics etc, not for making a profit. If everyone is happy to share, then there's absolutely no excuse for what you tried earlier on. That thread deserved to be closed. Want to make a profit, take it elsewhere. There's no place here for what you tried.

No it's not a hassle. This site is a forum for SHARING ideas on tactics etc, not for making a profit. If everyone is happy to share, then there's absolutely no excuse for what you tried earlier on. That thread deserved to be closed. Want to make a profit, take it elsewhere. There's no place here for what you tried.
so your telling me the creators of fm base dont make a penny?? give me a break mate, all you have to do is fill out a survey that takes 5mins and you have the tactic shared. i suppose fm base make zero affliating the game sale on the top of the page hey??

Guardiola, use mediafire, dude! Or we have to pay you for FM tac. ? ;d

so your telling me the creators of fm base dont make a penny?? give me a break mate, all you have to do is fill out a survey that takes 5mins and you have the tactic shared. i suppose fm base make zero affliating the game sale on the top of the page hey??

Yeah and why should'nt they after all the hard work they put in maintaining the website, updating and paying for servers etc and making sure people like u dont abuse the system. Its so sad nowadays that everybody tries to cash on a quick buck.

Yeah and why should'nt they after all the hard work they put in maintaining the website, updating and paying for servers etc and making sure people like u dont abuse the system. Its so sad nowadays that everybody tries to cash on a quick buck.
and i didnt spend hours making and tweaking tactic and releasing a post!!! not like it costs you anything but 5mins of your time to get it!!

Guardiolaunderstudy, in my country the survey send me to garbage publicity where i put my cellphone number, receive a code entered the code to "unlock" in the process e almost spent 2.5 EUROS, fortunately i have used a cell phone with few money on it, got a service by put my number on that, that takes me 2 EUROS per week! I read the tiny letters and cancelled the "service", 10 minutes and 1 euro SPENT for a tactic.

On the good side the tactic is GREAT

and i didnt spend hours making and tweaking tactic and releasing a post!!! not like it costs you anything but 5mins of your time to get it!!

Yeah the exact same as every creator of tactics on this website as well and you dont see them try to make money off their tactic as ITS JUST A GAME!!! Its the fact people feel uncomfortable puting their personal details so that companys can sell it on these survey scams.

i dont get why everyone is having a go. if you dont want to do a survey before downloading it then just use a different tactic. The only reason he uploaded it in the first place was because everyone hassled him into it.

i dont get why everyone is having a go. if you dont want to do a survey before downloading it then just use a different tactic. The only reason he uploaded it in the first place was because everyone hassled him into it.

We dont support it. If he wants to upload it here use a free uploader. This is the same for all SI affiliated Sites. There is no arguing with this.

Its such a shame really as the tactic looked like a real cracker looks like we will never know how good it is

why do you insist so much with Guardiola?
He said that he will upload the tactic at midnight. STOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back