Resource icon

FMKorea West Ham 3th Season ChL winner 2019-12-06

Conceded 5 goals vs last place team (away thobut still wtf im second)

will definite keep testing it and give some feedback later

can you upload mirror version as well? i think author has tweaked tactic little bit on fmkorea site

can you upload mirror version as well? i think author has tweaked tactic little bit on fmkorea site
It loaded :confused: If you want test this - this is not my responsibility

Most realistic and nice football to watch especially playing with Man Utd, tested many tactics but football was awefull, this is best to watch during highlights

1575744456850.png

Little mixed results. Sometimes great wins and sometimes suddenly unnecessary point loss.

Attachments

• 1575744339458.png
    1575744339458.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 757
Tactis seems nice. I will give it a try. You leave OI (opposition instructions) to the assistant?

Good tactic in attack and solid defense with Barça
test.JPG

20191210205332_1.jpg
20191210204541_1.jpg
20191210204458_1.jpg
Been using this since end of last season and now im unbeaten, cracking tactic

This seems to have had some amazing success, surprised it's not picked up more too be honest!

I'm enjoying this tactic. Only issue is losing or conceding due to individual mistakes. To be fair I did change mid season with 3 new signings so still adapting.

I've really wanted this to work for myself as this formation with 4231 is my fave but I just cant get it going with non top sides. My lowest circle is yellow on my DM. Could that be the issue? :(

Has anyone tried it with the new 20.2.1 hotfix update? I am not getting too much stability...

Has anyone tried it with the new 20.2.1 hotfix update? I am not getting too much stability...
But 20.2.1 didnt change ME? :rolleyes:
What about your save? This tactic don't use exploits (if extremely pressure is not exploit) so you need a good players interaction. And you need a time for this.
Also I believe players need good workrate in tactic like this. And in the end, this tactic has A LOT of emplty space behind your DL so its not about low defensive line.