Just PM me the tac Akash, i will update the save with new season inc.

Ok mate so 15 games in (including 4 friendlies).

11 wins, 2 draws and a loss. On the face of it very good, but in all honesty I've lucked out in a few of those. Feels like its right on the cusp of being something special, I've been working on a couple of tweaks...

1. Making the left IF an attack duty to get him more involved, in the 2 games I tried this, he scored and was MOM in both.
2. Changing the AP(s) to a RP(s), basically to try and get him to support the def a bit more and get into different positions.

As I said, it's good, make no mistake, but it's also fair to say it's looked a little shaky at times, but I don't think that's altogether the tactic, there's a consistent theme developing that whichever team completes the most crosses, wins the game with the draws one I dominated and was unlucky not to win, and the other I was outplayed and luck to get a draw.

Keep on with this mate.

Sevilla v.3 Update

CRUCIAL GAME INC!

View attachment 329983

We got some payback to do!

View attachment 329982

As you can see i NEED to win to stay in the title race, adn get some breathing space. After a few resoults not going my way, i need 3 points today to show Barca and Real MAdrid that nothing comes for free this year!

The Manager:

View attachment 329980

Quote: "This has been a good season so far, but it's time we show who we realy are to the world, and i think this is the game to do it. Real have been lackluster infront of goal this season, and a player like Ronaldo look only like a shadow of himself. I am Confident Bacca will outscore him this game, and i know for a fact if he does, Real will go back home with nothing but shame in their backpack."

MATCHDAY UPDATES:

View attachment 329979

Carlos Bacca bags his 50th season goal to make it 2-0 after 18min, Sevilla is looking brilliant out there!

'62min

View attachment 329978

Suarez is comming on for an exhausted Vitolo

'85min

View attachment 329977

Ajer is comming on for Banega as DLP

Final resoult:

View attachment 329976

Quote: "As predicted Bacca outscored Ronaldo, and we won the game sending Real back home with shame in their backpack.
Now Barcelona needs to be aware we are trailing them, and if it is up to my boys i know we will be lifting the throphy come the end of the season."

Last edited:
Conn, which one are you using?, great results with Sevilla.

EDIT- Just seen it's v.3

EDIT2 - I wouldn't mind a crack with the 4-2-3-1 as well, you had some great results with Berlin

Last edited:
Going to plug and play on my southend season, currently going through a rough patch!

View attachment 329901

This is the exact version I have been using with Hertha,won the league but since then I have been playing the game and seems like I cannot not tweak the tactics lol and that seems to be making us lose since.

Anyways,this basically won every match bar one.
I was using a high line at home and drop deeper away from home.

When I played the game,it seemed that my amc and striker were too close with the attackign midfielder so I tried both Enganhce and Shadow Striker and they both seemed better. I need to try those more and see which one gives better results.
Hope you can win some trophies as well lol.

I am also trying a new corner defence,but I haven't used it on even one game yet.Once I do,I shall let you know if its any good!

I am now going to test this with Burnley in the first season to see how I fare with them lol.
This time I think I need a lot of luck lol.

I'll give it a blast now and let you know how I get on. Good work pal.

Internet keeps dropping and does not let me post.
Just played the best game of FM in the German Cup final.
The attacking play was breath taking.
Won 5-0 with 8 CCC and 7 half chances or something like that.
Hope I am onto something.

View attachment 703719

This is the exact version I have been using with Hertha,won the league but since then I have been playing the game and seems like I cannot not tweak the tactics lol and that seems to be making us lose since.

Anyways,this basically won every match bar one.
I was using a high line at home and drop deeper away from home.

When I played the game,it seemed that my amc and striker were too close with the attackign midfielder so I tried both Enganhce and Shadow Striker and they both seemed better. I need to try those more and see which one gives better results.
Hope you can win some trophies as well lol.

I am also trying a new corner defence,but I haven't used it on even one game yet.Once I do,I shall let you know if its any good!

Screen from the save with hertha?

Ok mate, just ran a few games and looks good. I lost 2 in 15 (one to Chelsea) and the other to Watford, with a couple of draws.

It got me thinking so I made a couple of tweaks.

1. Pulled the DLP(s) back to the DM position and made him DLP(d)
2. Pulled the AMC back to the MC position and made him MC(a)
3. Removed any defensive line instructions

Played the same 15 games and went unbeaten (didn't play Chelsea, but beat Palace 3-1 away). 2 0-0 draws against Watford & Birmingham (both away).

Maybe I've just turned it back to your previous tactic haha, but it seems more solid.

I'm going to run them both and have the options, maybe use the higher DL 4231 and the drop deeper 41221 for away games / tough games.

Ok mate, just ran a few games and looks good. I lost 2 in 15 (one to Chelsea) and the other to Watford, with a couple of draws.

It got me thinking so I made a couple of tweaks.

1. Pulled the DLP(s) back to the DM position and made him DLP(d)
2. Pulled the AMC back to the MC position and made him MC(a)
3. Removed any defensive line instructions

Played the same 15 games and went unbeaten (didn't play Chelsea, but beat Palace 3-1 away). 2 0-0 draws against Watford & Birmingham (both away).

Maybe I've just turned it back to your previous tactic haha, but it seems more solid.

I'm going to run them both and have the options, maybe use the higher DL 4231 and the drop deeper 41221 for away games / tough games.

I just put this back into the Chelsea game and I think while you can get away with playing two support roles in the Bundesliga(better work rate on every player),its harder in the BPL since teams are more lethargic?

Try putting the DLP to defend,the amc to shadow striker attack.
I just played one game against CP doing that and won 5-1.Goal conceded to a Sako freekick and only time I thought they may score was from one corner.Definately worth a try though lol.

By the way if yo do play the dlp as a dm,a support role should suffice.
I played Fabregas as a dlp support for the greater part of the season and he was great btw.

Last edited:
I just put this back into the Chelsea game and I think while you can get away with playing two support roles in the Bundesliga(better work rate on every player),its harder in the BPL since teams are more lethargic?

Try putting the DLP to defend,the amc to shadow striker attack.
I just played one game against CP doing that and won 5-1.Goal conceded to a Sako freekick and only time I thought they may score was from one corner.Definately worth a try though lol.

By the way if yo do play the dlp as a dm,a support role should suffice.
I played Fabregas as a dlp support for the greater part of the season and he was great btw.

good stuff mate, I'll be tinkering. An update has just come out, hopefully it doesn't undo your good work...

Sevilla Final update V.3

View attachment 329815View attachment 329814View attachment 329813View attachment 329812View attachment 329811View attachment 329809View attachment 329808

I hope this summary has been helpfull, the tactic is strong overall, but it does need some tweak vs teams that have awesome quality, something my resoults show aswell.

This is how i have prepared in the transfermarked for next season:

View attachment 329802

I have reinforced the Leftback, central midtfield, and got rid of some dead wood aswell as aquired a new backup striker for Bacca (who is ****** and want 250k a week, ye right).
I still need a better goalkeeper and a rightback, but the main team looks strong, aswell as giving room for more rotation. will try to tweak this season.​

Officially screwed.
Only allowed 3 foreign players to register for next season (totaly forgot), means Pereyra, Mansur, Erik, and Para is leading a rebellion against me now for not getting registrated.

Oh well it was a test save nomather >< The save is no officially closed.