*James*

Modern Day Leg End
Reaction score
Ok, so I have £11m, West Ham United, First season, First Transfer Window. I need a left winger who is willing to come (ML, that is, winger, attack). Preferably left footed, but that is not a necessity.

What have you got for me?

Cheers,

James

Tranquillo Barnetta?? If you play him as Inside Forward he's a beast.

I just brought Martin Zeman for £2 M for West Ham just now and he is immense and only 20!

Brian Ruiz, Juan Pablo Pino, Ryad Boudebouz, Yohan Mollo, Sebastian Leto, Martin Zeman, Andrew Driver.

Shaqiri is very good as well, and a natural left mid.

Shaqiri is very good as well, and a natural left mid.

Is that in terms of potential, or current ability?

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

I just brought Martin Zeman for £2 M for West Ham just now and he is immense and only 20!

Who from? I may have just missed him as he has just signed for Hoffenheim for 1.2m. Does he start with them or have I just been too slow?

Zeman, end of discussion ;)

Bought him for Barcalona and he kept Pedro on the bench.

Zeman, end of discussion ;)

Bought him for Barcalona and he kept Pedro on the bench.

It appears I've missed out of him as I think he's just signed for Hoffenheim X( - is there anyone else?

Is that in terms of potential, or current ability?

He's decent enough in terms of ability, but his potential is the thing you buy him for. Natural left mid, natural left footer, good technique and creativity.

He's decent enough in terms of ability, but his potential is the thing you buy him for. Natural left mid, natural left footer, good technique and creativity.

Would he cope first season as a first team regular left mid, because that is what I'm looking for really?

Doubt it mate look into someone like N'Zogbia or Gutierrez who are regular prem players.

Jerome Roussillon - FC Sochaux. The French Bale can play anywhere along the left side.

bilyaledtinov (sp???) hes very consistent and techincally quite good

Zezinho's a very good shout. Good enough to start, and bags of potential.