*James*

Modern Day Leg End
Reaction score
Ok, so here's the situation:

I am West Ham, doing quite well in the League in January. I signed Landon Donovan in the summer (this is all first season, btw), hoping for him to be as good as he was in FM 10. He has been frustratingly poor so far, scoring 9 in 19 apps, but 4 of which were penalties. He is a great dribbler, but his composure lets him down, and he is also much more selfish in this game than the last. I also signed Christian Benitez, but he has also not been good enough.

So, I am looking for a poacher to accompany Carlton Cole as target man, who has been very good this season.

I had an offer accepted for Lucas Barrios who I have heard very good things about, but he did not want to come...

Basically, I am looking for a player who is similar to Lanodn Donovan but can finish it off as well - so that means:

Good composure, finishing, agility, pace, acceleration, off the ball etc etc, I trust you know the criteria for a poacher. I also like my strikers to "place the ball into the goal" in their preferred moves.

Thanks, would be great to have some suggestions, I have a budget of £17m, thanks to selling Behrami for £8m.

Vitaliy Balashov - Chornomorets
Patrick Helmes - Leverkusen (wont look good but he can and will score)
Stefan Kiessling - Leverkusen
Gabriel Hauche - Racing Club
Vaclav Kadlec - Sparta Prague
Ezequiel Lavezzi - Napoli

Welliton done really well for me when I was W.Ham on FM10

Clint Dempsey?
Yannick Djalo
Romelu Lukaku
Nathan Delfouneso
Rogelio Funes Mori
Matias Defederico
Diego Buonanotte

Cristian Benitez from Santos Laguna is absolutely outstanding....only for 3 mil

alberto paloschi
khouma babacar (dont know if he'll want to)
kevin gameiro

I already have him I'm afraid, and he is not..... (As stated in the OP... :()

I advise giving him more time or signing Ricky Van Wolfswinkel he got me 20+ goals in his first season for me as liverpool you should be able to get him for around 6mil

I just need a proven goal scorer - someone who'll get me 20-30 goals per season

humberto suazo
antonio di natale
oscar cardozo
and obv lukaku and kadlec are younger options :)

could you get forlan maybe?

saviola, tafer, defoe, owen, funes mori, delfouneso