Try getting Vedad Ibisevic - got me 24 goals in Poacher role for Wolfsburg.

Also try Leigh Griffiths or Demba Ba.

Carlos Vela? He would come for about 7 million so it would save you quite a bit of money. Or you could even get him on loan and have an agreed fee so you don't have to pay most of his wages for 1 season.

Ok so I have now about £20m after selling Winston Redi, if that makes any difference...

sorry mate....:(

Thats fine. I have done scout reports on most of the players mentioned, Ibisevic apparently will fail to get a work permit. Is this the case with those of you who have signed him first season?

Thats fine. I have done scout reports on most of the players mentioned, Ibisevic apparently will fail to get a work permit. Is this the case with those of you who have signed him first season?

I got a work permit for him when I signed him for Sunderland in January 1st Season, so I don't see why you shouldn't. Although it was on appeal..

£7.75M I believe is what I paid for him...

I like the look of Wolfswingel, even though his stats don't look like he'd produce 20+ goals a season, as mentioned earlier.... Also might actually give Cardozo a chance at poacher, if what Danny says is true!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

I got a work permit for him when I signed him for Sunderland in January 1st Season, so I don't see why you shouldn't. Although it was on appeal..

£7.75M I believe is what I paid for him...

Patch 11.2, yah?

So you think I should sign him as poacher? I am seriously considering this now.... (thanks to the first mentioner, :))

;) like i said, hes done it for me, and a couple of others too by the look of it... :)

So no advancements on Cardozo then? He seems to be the one I'm gonna go for, judging by everybody's reactions...

Ricky Van Wolvswinkel £6m Max, brought him for Arsenal at the start of the game and he scored 4 in two matches...

Ricky Van Wolvswinkel £6m Max, brought him for Arsenal at the start of the game and he scored 4 in two matches...

Played a couple for me so far, yet to shine, no assists, no goals as of yet. How did you play him? (What role?)

Poacher FTW but make sure he is playing alongside a Deep Lying Forward (Support or Attack) thats how I play him

Probably the reason Benitez isn't doing well is because your crossing too much for him hes been amazing for me. If that's the case then Cardozo's the perfect match an will do a good job as Poacher.

Tell me all the strikers you have got at West Ham.

Carlton Cole (Target man, current top scorer)
Landon Donovan (was meant to be my main poacher, but has been largely unimpressive)
Christian Benitez (Signed as a bargain, currently more of a back up player)
Frederic Piquionne (Hradly features at all, back up target man)

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Ok this is really important, I have just had a bid accepted for Neymar (£20m)

I'm on deadline day so I need an urgent response. I cannot sell Benitez or Donovan, nobody coming in with offers, and Van Winkel or whatever he's called already is supposed to occupy the poacher role, but Neymar is a great player nonetheless... Suggestions? Use all of the budget on Neymar and leave Winkel out of it?

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Edit: Doesn't matter, turns out I don't have enough cash....