West Ham United Vs Arsenal Match Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 4K

First Goalscorer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I take back whatever I said about Djourou being decent. Hes looked shaky all game, had a shocker mid week aswell. But once again Scezeny is really impressing me, made himself big, good save.

Van Persie oh so close to a double.

Stupid post stopping us again :S

Lovely play, shame RVP couldn't quite finish it off.

Great awareness Theo.

2-0.

How **** is Wayne Bridge.

West Ham are being torn apart. 2-0 Walcott, how much are they paying Bridge a week?

Nice finish from Walcott, did well to get ahead of the defender.

RVP has been looking real lively, good to see.

I feel incredibly sorry for Avram Grant.. he was one penalty kick away from winning the champions league and being considered an amazing manager. He doesn't deserve all this.

arsenal fans singing your getting sacked in a hour lol XD

I do feel really sorry for Grant, But he hasn't done a spectacular job and I think sometimes a change of manager can lift morale and have a huge effect on a team, and if O'Neil does take charge, I think 90 percent of Hammers fans will be alot more happy.

"You're getting sacked in an hour"....wait, make that ""You're getting sacked in 45 minutes" :D

Edit: Just heard Fabregas touched the ball more in the first half than the entire West Ham midfield combined. WOW. Cesc, what would Arsenal do without you.

Last edited:
Thank god Sczeney didnt **** that up, thats all we'd of needed. Everyone saying oh 'same old arsenal keepers'

From Ben, Durham, on text: "The wife knows exactly how Avram feels, I gave her until the end of the day to sort herself out or else I bring in a younger, yet more experienced replacement."

Lmao. XD

Back