First Goalscorer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont think English tv stream is worse than some random download stream

Bridge again. Penalty.

Happy with your loan West Ham?

bridge is the best left back in the world :P

can we play him every week?

This is why he will always be rememberd for being good but not as good as Ashley Cole lol.

If Arshavin can find some form against any full back, it's Wayne Bridge.

This is why he will always be rememberd for being good but not as good as Ashley Cole lol.
to be fair hes not even fit, though why they got a left back when they need a striker more than anything is beyond me. Gold and sullivan are idiots, and west ham are more than likely going to go down

Last edited:
to be fair hes not even fit, though why they got a left back when they need a striker more than anything is beyond me. Gold and sullivan are idiots, and west ham are more than likely going to

Especially when they're spending so much on Bridge's wages, could have improved the squad so much more with that kind of money.

Especially when they're spending so much on Bridge's wages, could have improved the squad so much more with that kind of money.
exactly, they are just big talking chancers, Grant, like Zola before him, has been badly let down

Easy, easy win.

Everyone was very good, hopefully it's a sign we have left that rubbish form behind.

Honestly didn't expect it to be that easy. Feel for Avram because his side looked decent until Van Persie's goal - pressed well and got stuck in and considering West Ham's recent form (comparatively) it seems harsh to sack him now - Seriously let down by Gould, just as Zola was. Wayne Bridge was just awful, the worst defensive debut i've seen in my life tbh

Back