West Ham Utd...Sortin Out The Mess!

Updates soon.....

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Great squad mate. Keep up the good results and you may be able to squeeze into the Europa League.

Thanks alot mate! Im hopefull that i will get into Europe too.... Then i can hopefully attract some bigger players but i want to stick to my salary cap! makes it more interesting!

Ronaldo has gone off the boil big time so im relying on Gignac and Ashton for goals.... And Van Der Vaart has chipped in with a few important goals too! So im in the hunt for a striker and a centre half so that i can push Upson out to left back!! Any suggestions?

Any suggestions for a decent English striker who would be a realistic target for West Ham then WiganAth?

Thinkin about making a bid for Gary Cahill to help tightin up the defence! Has anyone bought him in there game and if so, was he solid?

Im currently in my 6th season managing Leeds and he is an England regular and leading premiership defender. Paid £12m for him in the 4th season so you might be able to get him a bit cheaper.

Thanks very much mate! Think i'll try and get him! Any English strikers u could advise me gettin for the future as im pretty satisfied with Ashton and Gignac and he could learn off them?

This has inspired me to start a west ham game lol as soon as i finish my bordeaux hall of fame, good luck in the future

This has inspired me to start a west ham game lol as soon as i finish my bordeaux hall of fame, good luck in the future

----------

I BLEED LFC RED
Follow my story of my mangerial career currently managing Juventus
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/m...er-t23325.html

Xbox Live Leaderboard: 25t

Nice one mate! If u do, drop me a message and i'll try and help u as much as i can! You'll never ever satisfy the board though! I just guided the Hammers into Europe through the league, finishin above Man Utd and only losin 4 games all season! Still only satisfied but upset with some of the players i've let go! I've brough the wage bill down massively and i still get little transfer funds! Still a good challenge though, so if u do go for it, good luck

!

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Campbell is too expensive, but im tryin! Alot of my players have become unhappy because i wont sell them which is annoying! Especially when it's to clubs who ended my second season below me and aren't in Europe! Is this normal for the more 'smaller clubs'?