West Ham v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 11K
they need to push up but hold onto the ball, sit deep and we'll pick them apart, go too attacking and we'll hit them on the counter

Rock, hard place, West Ham springs to mind lol

rooney rooney fergie must of had words at half time has been imense second half west ham are helpin tho just sittin back

Suddenly, Rooney is now god.

That's why I have a love fest with the guy-his ability to create something out of nothing. That one piece of magic is all he needs. And then when all the dust and smoke have settled, he's the one responsible majority of the time

I will now eat my words.

thats why players like rooney, tevez, drogba are match savers/winners. play poorly for most of the game, two moments and you are right back in it, and arguably favourites to win

que "Vidic should have been sent off" qoutes from rival fans

there is still time to win this game, get Nani on just to really attack the West Ham defence

saying that of course, West Ham could still hit us on the break and ****** a winner so got to be careful

Depressing, depressing stuff.

Oh well, on the upside United are on my accumulator. So please no draw.

FFS. The whole season i have been seeing man utd coming from behind again and again.:@

The momentum will see Manchester United win now.

So disappointing.

That's why I have a love fest with the guy-his ability to create something out of nothing. That one piece of magic is all he needs. And then when all the dust and smoke have settled, he's the one responsible majority of the time

exactly, and its why i have such an appreciation for him, and other players like Drogba etc. they just need one moment to punish you, even if they have had a stinker for most of the game

Back