West Ham v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 11K
It may not have been a pen, but still. It was West Hams to throw away. And they did

How was that a penalty? Funny how the United fans can complain about the 2 given for the opposition, both of which were both more of a penalty than that, could easily be down to 10 aswell..

yes !!!! 3 -2 !!!!!!

rooney X 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what did i tell you !!!!! :D

hope those call in fans are sitting very redfaced. Rooney always gets the flak, even when others are worse.

lol I know. The texts have mysteriously stopped now. I've heard of fickle fans but jesus wept lol.

How was that a penalty? Funny how the United fans can complain about the 2 given for the opposition, both of which were both more of a penalty than that, could easily be down to 10 aswell..

dont generalise... besides no one is ever happy when they concede

Vidic should have been sent off.

That said, I am pleased with a United win - it keeps Arsenal at bay.

It may not have been a pen, but still. It was West Hams to throw away. And they did

exactly, people will talk about the pen, but we should never have been allowed to get into this position in the first place. That's what Grant should focus on

Once again Man u get some help from the ref. But west ham Should of done better they have thrown it away, ! 4-2 Man u.

Sorry, but how an earth was that a penalty? And Vidic should have been sent off!

The sign of a great football team. Always find a way to come back and punish you. That's why they have such a full trophy cabinet

Once again Man u get some help from the ref. But west ham Should of done better they have thrown it away, ! 4-2 Man u.

not like they needed it (missed the controversy s wont comment either way) but once they were at 2-2, it was almost inevitable

West Ham should've done better. Can't throw away leads like that.. Look at Arsenal FFS. We're notorious for throwing away leads. :D

Sorry, but how an earth was that a penalty? And Vidic should have been sent off!

not should, could have been sent off, on another day he might have. In fact he has been in that kind of situation before

Back