what are going to be THE transfers of 09 summer?

Reaction score
Thought we could start speculating what transfers are going to be important this summer.
Apparently ronaldo is set for madrid, which would be good news, but then who would go to man u?
I don't know, what rumors make sense?

I can only really comment on my own club
Dowining to Liverpool or Spurs.
Gary O'Neil to Portsmouth
Afonso Alvez to Ajax,AZ,or Benfica.
Robert Huth to Bayern Munich or Stuttgart
Pogatetz to one of the promoted clubs.
Arca to Sunderland
Mido to the local kebab shop
King back to Wigan because he's ****.

A big goodbye to all you boro players who will depart when were down.Id just like to say none of you will be missed because none of you have any bottle or heart,so kindly F*ck off with my regards.

Valencia to Manure to replace the outgoing Ronaldo.

Villa to England.

Villa is set for barça I think, and I would like so much for him to come to madrid. Valencia makes sense to replace ronaldo.
Heinze to tottenham? I hope not for spurs.

Wouldn't be surprised if we gave in with Ronny this summer, though we'd have to get at least 70m. Benzema is a possibility for us.

Valencia to Manure to replace the outgoing Ronaldo.

Lol. oO).

I really hope somebody like David Silva or Benzema comes in... it will be a great addition to the squad...

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

also there is a doubt whether Tevez will actually be there next season... he is going to cost 35m... thats a lot of money...

villa will more than likely go to liverpool coz of torres.
queresma to chelsea is more than likely
drogba to barca or inter a possibility and then if that happens adriano or maybe eto wil go chelsea

if the greaseball ronnie goes, hopefully it'll be done quick so we won't have listen to "only god knows" for another 3 months this year, i can see ribery being brought in as well as valencia, hargo's come back will be like a new signing so 3 in and possibly nani out as he has had CQ to molly coddle him this year he looks like a lost child out on the pitch

As for tevez, i can see him as being the "summer saga", i can only hope fergie has an out n out goal poucher already lined-up because United definitely need one, can't see berba becoming the goal scorer i thought he would

Ricky Shitbaggier is set for a move to a new club unbelieveably. The dour scottish ******* is set to manage Gods own Pearly Gates XI after i kill the ******* for dragging us into this relegation mire.

aguero to barca or inter , van persie to barca, bentley to villa, adebayor to ac milan, ribery to man utd if ronaldo goes to real madrid, david villa and david silva both to real madrid if they don't get ronaldo

juventus want silva badly apparently, wouldn't surpise me if he goes there they want him to be the next nedved, so I think he'll go there because he is sure he'll be the star. Tevez, Benzema, Villa are moving for sure, and barça is looking for a striker, so one of those three will come for sure. Benzema has said that next season he will go to madrid or barça, then said that he would stay in frnace (consitent boy). Tbh, I don't know if he is that good.

ronaldo to madrid, fabregas sadley to barca or madrid,tevez to man city(35mill no one ealse is that stupid with money anymore) don`t think benzema`s that good probley go to man u! hopefully blackburn will go down so in that case santa cruz to man city,gallas to man city/ac milan,robin van persie to barca if they don`t get ronaldo,eto man city,don`t think theres much chance of villa coming to england barca probley if he did come arsene dosn`t pay in the 20mill+ for players so probley liverscumpool as they have torres! also some unheard of player from some african place coming to arsenal for £1.20p same old story!oO)

ronaldo to real madrid would make my day and for all man utd supporters. idiot needs to get out of england.

the guy doesnt derserve to play in the best league in the world.

samuel e'too and benzema heading to manchester city (prediction). also i think allan mcgregor will goto spurs, and spurs will sign downing when boro go down

spain is the best league by far gatid

are you kidding me. no way near english standard mate .. english football is more demanding if you watch spanish football you will see players who get the ball it would take a whole 10 seconds before a player who would actually close them down.

english football is the best by far and hardly any1 would disagree with me, lemmie ask you a question? why is there soo many foreigners in the english league? or why does every footballer in the world wants to play in the english league?

only one answer 'best league in the world'!

I agree, EPL best league in the world. On the other hand, when I saw spain-england I thought we were playing Moldavia. We've got more skill but less physical presence.