what are going to be THE transfers of 09 summer?

well barry ferguson and allan mcgregor will be out the door in the summer i reckon after their behaviour at the scotland game. Not so bothered about barry but i think allan will be missed. Hopefully alexander can step up into the no.1 shirt. who they will go to? i dont know. rumours say barrys considering retirement at the end of the year (thank god)

I guess I could see us moving for Ribery if we were to sell ronny. Silva would be more likely to go Lpool although Rafa has said he's not interested in him atm. Villa to Lpool would also make sense but with Bentiez's determination to play only one striker, I'm not sure about that.

if the greaseball ronnie goes, hopefully it'll be done quick so we won't have listen to "only god knows" for another 3 months this year, i can see ribery being brought in as well as valencia, hargo's come back will be like a new signing so 3 in and possibly nani out as he has had CQ to molly coddle him this year he looks like a lost child out on the pitch

As for tevez, i can see him as being the "summer saga", i can only hope fergie has an out n out goal poucher already lined-up because United definitely need one, can't see berba becoming the goal scorer i thought he would

It's true Nani has not been as good this season without Quieroz, but its only his second season still and I don't think we should get rid of him. Berbatov was never going to be an amazing goalscorer...but Macheda may be :p.

Ricky Shitbaggier is set for a move to a new club unbelieveably. The dour scottish ******* is set to manage Gods own Pearly Gates XI after i kill the ******* for dragging us into this relegation mire.

Haha, oh dear. You've been in a relegation battle all season. As have every team in the bottom half. Its just now you're actually 17th, even though you've been as close to the **** pretty much all year.

one game one goal for macheda but fergie will "keep his feet on the ground" by not playing kiko that much with all his big guns returning, pity but after that amazing final push i feel good about our future strikers

still feel nani is the most frustrating (bar ronaldo at times), 30yard shots may go in once n and awhile but to try 4 or 5 times a match is ridiculous. watch the reactions of the other attcking players as he winds up for the shot, half of them are already jogging back into position to return the goalkick

Valencia's squad will get picked apart, I think there like 300million euros in debt
Villa says he doesnt want to leave Spain so he'll probably be heading to Barca

Liedson and Stephen Fletcher are supposedly on their way to Celtic:D

I think Liverpool will reignite their interest David Silva this summer i know Valencia want 30mil plus but i think we will get him for half that price also Ronaldo to real and Tevez to Inter

kenwyne jones to tottenham. silva to liverfool. van der vaart to chelsea. villa to barca. bentley to villa.

Ronalod could be out

i would really like to see a midfielder- (defensive midfielder) or a defender come into arsenal im just not happy with diaby,song etc. someone like miguel veloso would be a perfect addition in midfield and maybe a more reliable goalkeeper

the only game I saw from song was against villareal and he bossed the midfield, but putting fabregas so high up the pitch leaved him alone, I think it's a mistake.
Kaka and ronaldo to madird I think.