What are looking forward to next season?

seeing what houllier will do with the squad and if he will do a liverpool and buy a bunch of french unknowns.

nothing.

last season we were playing leeds, next season we'll be playing tamworth and hayes and yeading. :|

Really cant wait for next year as a Lpool fan!

Got youngsters coming through the ranks and financal backing!

got a quality manager who cares only for the club

and owners who seem very decent people!

Futures bright for LFC 1-3 seasons and we'll be challenging again :)

As a Benfica fan, I hope for an imparcial league with imparcial referees, too bad it's never gonna happen.

As a Milan fan, I hope Galliani starts putting some youth in that team , and some european glory.

If Liverpool invest heavily and give Kenny a new deal. I reckon we could challenge for the title, along with 3-4 other teams... And thats not being biased!

you can only fight for the title, if u play Poulsen regular,

Well, I'm looking forward to what might well be a great transfer window under GH, and for us to make some progress and restablish ourselves as a contender for european places.

Mate Fergie will be retiring any time soon, then you are looking down the table not up...

(No need for massive argument)

If we stay up:

I promised myself I would make the trip to Carlisle. Looking forward to the weekend away! ;)
Singing with the Rovers Ultras
Fresh Cornish Pasties :wub:
Stuart Campbell as our manager

If we go down:

Weekend away in Morecambe and Southend
Away day to Bradford
Singing with the Rovers Ultras
Fresh Cornish Pasties :wub:
Stuart Campbell as our manager

Seeing who Chelsea get rid of in the summer and seeing a fully fit and revitalised after a full month or two off Fernando Torres in action.

Back