What are looking forward to next season?

hoping we get to premier league and if we do will look forward to hopefully staying up , causing upsets and getting a good PL squad

Looking forward to see what goalkeeper we bring in, if we do start replacing Giggs/Scholes this summer and if we do finally sign a creative talent. Could also be SAF's final summer transfer window so it will be interesting to see who he brings in. Also looking forward to the development of Rafael, Smalling, Macheda and Welbeck and also to see if Rooney can return to top form.

Been to Carlisle, thursday to sunday, tiresome, and we lost, but all worth it for the mighty Brighton

I'd be interested to see what United do in the transfer window. If Scholesy does retire at the end of this season I wonder if Fergie will bring in a replacement.

Arsene splashing some cash on problem areas as he said he would consider that if Arsenal have another trophyless season.

Milan. Kaka back or Ganso, Lucas, VDW or De Silvestri, Criscito or Coentrao, M'vila, Sakho and Marchetti.

Hopefully Southampton can make it too the championship and if Peter Jackson keeps on doing well Bradford might even have good season!

Seeing new ownership (finally) of AS Roma. Possible new stadium, Ancelotti becoming coach, getting rid of all the dead weight on the team (Loria, Doni, Taddei, Adriano), knocking Lazio out the cup again and being the first team in Italy to wear the silver star on the jersey.

Also, seeing if we are able to hold on to this guy.

View attachment 142790

Seeing new ownership (finally) of AS Roma. Possible new stadium, Ancelotti becoming coach, getting rid of all the dead weight on the team (Loria, Doni, Taddei, Adriano), knocking Lazio out the cup again and being the first team in Italy to wear the silver star on the jersey.

Also, seeing if we are able to hold on to this guy.

View attachment 142790

Leave him alone!!!!!

As Leicester dont go up, which is likely now:(
I hope if we keep Sven we could build a realistic promotion challenge maybe even auto:D

If Forest go up - a relegation battle.

If Forest don't go up - a relegation battle.

As a loyal Brighton fan it's obviously singing in our fantastic new stadium, playing in the championship ;) and playing the rivals :D

that is going to be epic, I personally can't wait to thrash palarse at home, but Im scared that our biggest hope of previous years will actually happen, and they'll get relegated meaning we can't play them

Im looking forward to going to Brighton's new stadium next season, and probably, hopefully, seeing Championship teams coming for a visit.

Also looking forward to seeing Carroll and Suarez teaming up for Liverpool. Hopefully Liverpool will have a successful season next season :D

Im looking forward to going to Brighton's new stadium next season, and probably, hopefully, seeing Championship teams coming for a visit.

Also looking forward to seeing Carroll and Suarez teaming up for Liverpool. Hopefully Liverpool will have a successful season next season :D

same for me, lol we both support same two teams :D , hopefully we can get back in the top 4 and even challenge for the title next season with a few clever signings.

Looking forward to a few things.
Manchester United;
New owners if the Glazers sell.
New signings if Fergie keeps his promise and spends big.
Lifting the Premier League title for the 20th time and going unbeaten throughout season.

Norwich;
Promotion to Premier League
Norwich vs Manchester United
Buying Lansbury if Arsenal sell.

As a loyal Brighton fan it's obviously singing in our fantastic new stadium, playing in the championship ;) and playing the rivals :D

Playing Brighton in their fantastic new stadium. And playing our rivals, unless they go up :@

Im looking forward to the transfer window :D They are always intresting and i look forward to see Citys and Real Madrid squads for next season. And also what the other big teams bring in.

And if Real could somehow beat Barcelona :D And of course possibly City in CL.

Back