What are you listening to?

zoom

Just got Serj Tankian's album (the singer from system of a down for those of you who don't care) and its pretty dam good

Oh know you didn't :yuck: He sounds like a baby having it's nipples wrenched off by a bottle opener. You could send someone mentally retarded witha voice like that. His music is so ***** it's unbelievable.

Everyone has their own opinions...yours is wrong :D

If you gave him a good listen Ad you might appreciate him at least a little bit, he's into bashing the government and establishment, and writing anti-war songs and so on, just like you :)

Everyone has their own opinions...yours is wrong :D

If you gave him a good listen Ad you might appreciate him at least a little bit, he's into bashing the government and establishment, and writing anti-war songs and so on, just like you :)

I don't just like songs that bash the establishment lol I listen to plenty of artists that sing about random **** as well. I just do not like his music, I never liked System Of A Down neither. There's a video of him covering Holiday In Cambodia by Dead Kennedys with the Foo Fighters I think. It's the shittest cover ever. He's such a ***** he edits the lyrics in case of offense and then fans have commented on youtube like "System Of A Down are awesome but who's this ****** band I've never heard of!?". Please. Dead Kennedys rape System Of A Down and Serj Tankian. Have a look at it if you want, it's on youtube.

Last edited:
ROFL.

I'll try and give them a listen at some point, maybe...

ever since the guitar-queero ep of south park ive had kansas in my head

a song from queen of the damned called system, johnathan davies from korn is singing.

started relistening to the XFM shows with karly pilkoids, smerch and chubby little loser

I've had a nice R.E.M session today, listened to about 6 albums.:wub:

******* loser, cut ur wrists and then fist stipe why dont u