What Are Your Top Ten Albums You Own?

you're fukin obsessed with band not in the mainstream
basically get a life:rolleyes:

you're fukin obsessed with band not in the mainstream
basically get a life:rolleyes:

lol well i cant help it. Liking punk means not liking mainstream just because going mainstream is "selling out". Anyways to go mainstream you have to have pop roots which any real punk band doesn't have...I have a life but it just annoys me when people don't look behind all the **** that's put infront of them. If you want to check some really good music (imo):

www.myspace.com/riseagainst
www.myspace.com/strikeanywhere

If you listen and itd not your thing fair enough. But in theory their musical talent, lyrical talent is better then a lot of bands, and i've heard my chemical romance and your fall out boys and your patd and to be honest they suck donkey bawz in every department apart from maybe vocals.

i can't like outside the mainstream its a disease!! yawn!!

forward russia they aint fookin mainstream and their class.....enter shikari not mainstream and are class....babyshambles are not mainstream and are class (even if if pete is famous).....so see am not totally in the mainstream!!!

and *** pistols pwn all other punk bands just for that reason that they started it...who cares if ya more extreme!!

oh and i will listen to them bands as soon as am back from the bar!! got to give them a try!!

Ok m8, but honestly it's not that they're more extreme, it's just everythng about the *** pistol is derogatory i.e they played 3 chords, the vocals aren't even that good but i do give them credit for strating the trend.

haha on ther myspace its says Rise Against are playing with Thursday!! now they are pretty emo tbh!!! so far listened to the first song....prayer of the refugee (or wateva) and its okay quite liked it!!

Last edited:
right have listened to both of them bands now......and Prayer for a Refugee and Dancing for Rain by Rise Against were alrite.....they were better than the Feeling anyways (robbo the feeling are *****)!!!

but i didn't really like strike Anywhere tbh!! Rise Against are acceptable tho!! but what they doing playing with Thursday i don't know!! :(

and i take it Ad that you have heard of Billy Talent?? Coz they are pretty **** good!!

his MSN is [email protected] and his number is 07849519961, he doesnt usually **** on first dates but you might be lucky, you're getting along very well ;)

Rofl.

Fave Songs (can't pick 1) r Doberman by Kasabian, Magick by Klaxons, and Sorry You're Not A Winner By Enter Shikari.

Also did anyone else hear new Bloc Party song. Thought it was quite gurd, sure it wil grow on me.

The Feeling r nt ****. lol.

U want some non-mainstream bands:
Morning Runner
Thirteen Senses
The Rifles
Young Knives
Spinto Band
Arcade Fire (wel dnt fink dey r)
The Rakes
On Offs
Get Cape Wear Cape Fly.

Although u prob wont like any of dem.

Last edited:
U want some non-mainstream bands:
Thirteen Senses
The Rifles
Arcade Fire (wel dnt fink dey r)
The Rakes

I'd say these were mainstream.....well the rifles are gona go mainstream soon anyways!!! they always get played now....they like the new arctic monkeys that people are startin to cream over!!!.....just like the View!!

The Views songs have been good so far, much better than Fratellis, cant wait for the album, thinks its out in Jan

The View r class. Heard there new song yday, cant rember wot it was called.
There album is out on 22nd Jan and is called Hats of To Buskers. or summit like dat.

well the rifles are gona go mainstream soon anyways!!! they always get played now....they like the new arctic monkeys that people are startin to cream over!!!

Wel i can say i was fan b4 they wer mainstream. Its been well ova a year since i downloaded local boy.

Would hardly say Thirteen Senses r mainstream.

thirteen sense got played on hollyoaks so it must be quite mainstream......its just ***** tho in my eyes!! :p

Cant see The Rifles being the next Arctic Monkeys, The albums been out for ahwile now, and I downloaded them after I saw them on Soccer AM :) (dont that hold them against me/them)

right have listened to both of them bands now......and Prayer for a Refugee and Dancing for Rain by Rise Against were alrite.....they were better than the Feeling anyways (robbo the feeling are *****)!!!

but i didn't really like strike Anywhere tbh!! Rise Against are acceptable tho!! but what they doing playing with Thursday i don't know!! :(

and i take it Ad that you have heard of Billy Talent?? Coz they are pretty **** good!!

Yeah I've heard of Billy Talent!

Gosh all the snobby indie kids haha

The Dykeenies have got a class song out.
Larrikin Love's album is class.