What Are Your Top Ten Albums You Own?

John Edwards better watch out, Ad's after his award

Ad, ur such a hypocrite, Anti-Flag sound exactly liek Green Day and even brought out a Anti-Bush album in the wake of American Idiot in the hopes of cashing in

well said gregor! anyways wots everyones fave song at the minute?:|

fav song at the minute is........My Chemical Romance - Dead! or House of Wolves!!

sherry prepares for abuse!!

my fave song atm is Beezleboss (the final showdown) by tenacious d :D

also also Ad, if 'good' bands aren't in it for the money so don't go mainstream, and don't care for the money,then you shouldn't be bothered about the bands that make more than them.

yeh they are quite gurd!! not really heard much stuff tbh.....but av just got the album wit move along on (not sur what albums called tho)!!!

move along is a quality tune!!

i'm 90% sure the album is called move along itself. dirty little secret and it ends tonite are also good :pleased:

aye they the only songs i know on it really...,.they gud!!!

have you heard anything by The Academy is...?? coz they are pretty good as well!!

check dem out.....they got a myspace wit sum tunes on!! they pretty gud....a bit like all american rejects and stuff like that!!

his MSN is [email protected] and his number is 07849519961, he doesnt usually **** on first dates but you might be lucky, you're getting along very well ;)

his MSN is [email protected] and his number is 07849519961, he doesnt usually **** on first dates but you might be lucky, you're getting along very well ;)

andy what you on about.....i shagged you on the first date....but you are special!!!:yikes:

Anyone on here like Be Your Own Pet???? coz i do!! :)

John Edwards better watch out, Ad's after his award

Ad, ur such a hypocrite, Anti-Flag sound exactly like Green Day and even brought out a Anti-Bush album in the wake of American Idiot in the hopes of cashing in

1) Don't judge on 1 song

2) Read lyrics

3) Anti-flag were anti-bush since 2001 as seen on albums Mobilize and The Terror state, whch may I add were both released before green day's american idiot. It is simply green day which cashed in on the fact Bush ****** up... Get your facts greg, do some research and then come and debate :p

aye they sure do!!

Punk sucks ham tbf!!! unless its the *** pistols!!

Oh please! The *** pistols may have started "punk" but they're definitely mediocre compared to other punk bands nowadays. It's funny how they happened to be a mainstream punk band...you can actually like music outside of the mainstream you know...:p