What Are Your Top Ten Albums You Own?

Only thing that ****** me off about them is that they are overplayed (but most decent tracks are nowadays).

I wasnt going to rise to this but The Feeling ars absolute utter bollocks. They are so **** and smarmy they **** me of to the point of violence. As do the Kooks.

yay another Feeling hater.....got to get rid of this soft *****....its just lame!!! although i disagree with you about the Kooks they are quite good!!:D

I wasnt going to rise to this but The Feeling ars absolute utter bollocks. They are so **** and smarmy they **** me of to the point of violence. As do the Kooks.

/me hugs Boozad

OK feeling is a tad ****, but dnt mind listenin 2 dem.

Kooks r fookin class.

Kooks sum up what is wrong with music tbh

thats prob cos u couldnt afford it!! or are stalking them, and are typing this from your laptop whilst hiding in the toilet of their tour bus :D
-----------------
there's nothing 'wrong' with music, people can like what they like even if it is incomprehensible as to why they do. if you mean mainstream music...who gives one, its always gonna be about somethin that sounds catchy for a few weeks

kk, here we go, in no order:

1) We Are Scientists- With Love And Squalor
2) Kooks - Inside In Inside Out
3) Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
4) Oasis - What's The Story (Morning Glory)
5) Kaiser Chiefs - Employment
6) The Rifles - No Love Lost
7) Razorlight - Up All Night
8) Editors - Back Room
9) Panic! At The Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
10) Strokes - Room On Fire

Take out Kaiser Chiefs and put in Bloc Party - Silent Alarm

right heres mine, in no order:
  • My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
  • The All-American Rejects - Move Along
  • The All - American Rejects - Swing, Swing
  • The Kooks - Inside In/Inside Out
  • Panic! At The Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
  • Snow Patrol - Eyes Open
  • Razorlight - Razorlight
  • Metallica - Sad But True
  • My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge
  • Green Day - International Superhits!

right heres mine, in no order:
  • My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
  • The All-American Rejects - Move Along
  • The All - American Rejects - Swing, Swing
  • The Kooks - Inside In/Inside Out
  • Panic! At The Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
  • Snow Patrol - Eyes Open
  • Razorlight - Razorlight
  • Metallica - Sad But True
  • My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge
  • Green Day - International Superhits!

OMFG i can usually take the fact that people like some form of **** pop punk/indie rock band but that is just ******* ridiculous.

erm...sad but true was the name of a metallica song, the album was self titled, also known as the black album ;)

OMFG i can usually take the fact that people like some form of **** pop punk/indie rock band but that is just ******* ridiculous.

Rite more people like what NUFC 4 life has put than what u put. There are bound 2 be loads of people who like those bands cos there mainstream. Stop moanin cos no1 else on here likes what u do.

I'm not moaning cos they dont like what I do. I'm moaning because they're talentless morons who make themeselves look ugly, write **** lyrics, make **** songs yet make more money than bands who have more talent, but don't want to go mainstream because they're not in it for the money.