What areas of my squad need strengthened? - Bayern Munchen

yes

Reaction score
Its the beginning of the 12/13 season, here's my starting 11 and subs.

--------------------Falcao--------------------

Ribery------------Hazard-------------Müller

-------Schweinsteiger------Martinez-------

Alaba-------Badstuber----Jones------Lahm

--------------------Neuer--------------------

1. Mandzukic
2. Kroos
3. Shaqiri
4. Tello
5. Hughes
6. Dante
7. Boateng

none

Get Ter-Stegen or Leno and you have yourself a perfect team!

Mario Gotze as AML to replace Ribery maybe too!

Marco Reus or Schurrle as well

I would switch Muller to the center and put Hazard on the left, ribery on the right...If Mandzukic had a good season, you can sell him for 45-55m ($) and purchase thiago or something to replace Schweini. You also should get a backup LB/RB (if Contento left), backup RB would be nice too.

Thanks to everyone who responded! I was planning on moving Hazard to the left and selling Ribery. I was also considering going for Götze, what do you guys think the price tag on him would be? I read somewhere that I could get him for £29 million ($45 million) but I'm not sure. Also, would he be good on the right? I'm covered on the left with Hazard and the center with Müller and Kroos. Schweinsteiger has been doing well with a rating of 7.72 in the last 5 games, would he still be worth getting rid of? and I have Contento for backup on the left and Boateng does well on the right. With Boateng on the right, bought Phil Jones to replace him in the center so I often switch between him and Dante. In terms of the left, Schurrle went to Chelsea and I think Reus has a transfer arranged with someone else. Mandzukic doesn't get played much because of how good Falcao is but he's my only decent striker left, I sold Gomez to Inter.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Use Hazard on the left, Muller in the centre and use Shaqiri on the right, both as inside forwards, then get possibly douglas costa as a back up or starting right winger who plays as an inside forward

I'm worried about Shaqiri because his rating in the last 5 games is 6.50 with no higher than 6.80 in a single game for the entire season. Tello is out on loan so I brought Simone Pepe in on loan and he's almost as bad as Shaqiri. His average rating is 6.75 and highest in a game is 6.9, which is bad considering that was in a game where Thomas Müller at AMC had a rating of 9.10. I was looking to spend the money I make from Ribery on a big name player (money no object), I just have no idea who. The most valuable AMR's that would consider a transfer are Hulk, Wellington Nem, and Nani, none of which are performing well enough to justify a transfer. There's a lot of good talent to choose from at AMC and AML, its a shame the same can't be said for AMR. Thomas Müller, who isn't a natural AMR and isn't performing as well as someone of his rating should be, is still doing much better than them. Having him on the right is a waste, he should be in the center.

Again, any feedback is appreciated!

Its the beginning of the 12/13 season, here's my starting 11 and subs.

--------------------Falcao--------------------

Ribery------------Hazard-------------Müller

-------Schweinsteiger------Martinez-------

Alaba-------Badstuber----Jones------Lahm

--------------------Neuer--------------------

1. Mandzukic
2. Kroos
3. Shaqiri
4. Tello
5. Hughes
6. Dante
7. Boateng

How did you manage to get Hazard?

No for my Man Utd team lol. HE is my AML but I have found his best role is IF attack

PS I would rather have him than Rivery any day of the week :D
I had him in my first (and so far only one) successful Champions League run with FM13, managing HSV.

Definitely IF on the left side, letting him cut inside and shoot; however, sometimes he can be annoying with his insisted long shots.

Hazard is one of the first players to get unhappy and want to leave if Chelsea don't finish in the top 6.

I take it you mean your in the 13/14 season then, as you said in the OP that it was the beginning of the 12/13 season.

I take it you mean your in the 13/14 season then, as you said in the OP that it was the beginning of the 12/13 season.

I'm not the OP, just saying he usually is the first on the Chelsea players to want out if they mess up. OP probably just spent a huge amount on him.

yeah i meant 13/14, my bad.

Are Reus or Götze any good on the right? Reus is transfer listed

Last edited: