What Books have you read/reading currently?

Alcaraz

Reaction score
I have not really managed to find a thread on Books yet in the forums and I am sure that there are quite a few among us who do read books be it crime related or fooball autobiographys or fantasy stories

So what are you favourite books and what book are you currently reading or are waiting avidly for?

I am reading Alex Rider: Scorpia Rising currently, very unrealistic imo but I still enjoy the great storylines and amount of research that Anthony Horowitz would put into his books. Was gutted when I learnt this was the last book in the Series.

Waiting eagerly for the last installment of the Inheritance Cycle written by Christopher Paolini too due this November.

I would rank Too Big to Fail and Fooling Some of the people all the Time written by Andrew Ross Sorkin and David Einhorn respectively as my favourite non-fiction books I have read.

While my favourite fiction will definetly be Harry Potter and the Inheritance Cycle.

Last edited:
I seem to have lost the last of the 4 Twilight books but I was in the middle of reading that, struggled to get into it early on but then the story burst into life. I've also been reading the long book series of Diary of a Wimpy kid and The Spook's Apprentice.

I seem to have lost the last of the 4 Twilight books but I was in the middle of reading that, struggled to get into it early on but then the story burst into life. I've also been reading the long book series of Diary of a Wimpy kid and The Spook's Apprentice.

Their is a long book series on Wimpy Kid, imo never knew about that, what is it exactly?

Well there's been 5 books so far and it's about a boy in America who's mother buys him a diary, although he prefers 'journal'. And basically he writes about all the crazy happenings in his life and the adapting to 'middle-school' and stress of being a boy his age. His friend Rowley is one of my favourite characters! :)

excuse me for not being ridiculously intellectual but :
An Idiot Abroad-Karl Pilkington
My Life My Story: Ryan Giggs

I've read the Cirque du Freak trilogy by Darren Shan all 12 books were epic,David Beckham this is my world loved it now im reading White Angels its great have another book on Becks time at Madrid when im finished

I've read the Cirque du Freak trilogy by Darren Shan all 12 books were epic,David Beckham this is my world loved it now im reading White Angels its great have another book on Becks time at Madrid when im finished

Is a trilogy not significant to the figure 3? Then it would only have been 3 books :p

aye I have read the one on Giggs, its a good read
yeah very interesting, i found out by reading this that he played for deans which is a team i play against.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

oh and to kill a mockingbird in english, bob ewells a *******

yeah very interesting, i found out by reading this that he played for deans which is a team i play against.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

oh and to kill a mockingbird in english, bob ewells a *******
I loved that book lol ya gotta feel for Tom Robinson and Boo Radley de most unlikely hero

Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, then gonna start on a book by Norway's greatest right-wing PM.

Anyone here reads the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini?

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Just finished Scorpia Rising, time to search for a new book