What business would you start ?

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 3K

TheHig

Reaction score
lets pipe dream a bit, and say money is no object, you have as much money as you need to start and run your business ?
What would it be ???

I would start my own Arcade, with my millions of pounds I would buy out a cinema, and use that as my Arcade.
Each cinema screen turns into a different Arcade room, some will be 80s Atari, Intelvision games, other screens Nes Games, other screens classic Sega Aracde games, like House of the Dead, Virtua Cop, sega Rally, Daytona USA.
Also I would keep the big screen in each room to some how utilize that to play competition finals on.

It could be the ultimate haven for Nerds, you pay something like a tenner for a day pass, then you can play any game without tokens

However the idea is probably not a real business as I dont see it making profit, but if money was no object thats what I would do

I would geneticaly enhance Mice and turn them into fire breathing fighting Machines!

and then have some kind of modern day pokemon tournement, with people using these fire breathing mice.

;)

I would geneticaly enhance Mice and turn them into fire breathing fighting Machines!

and then have some kind of modern day pokemon tournement, with people using these fire breathing mice.

;)

awesome, would it just be mice or other rodents ?

Probably just start with mice, and then move on to other rodents, and finally full blown Lions and ****.

Would be fun.

and there was me thinking this was going to me a sensible thread.

Mind you, I would very much like to play a real life version of Pokemon

hahhahaa, nice Dunc, i would breed a cane rat (only in durban, SA, think of Raticate)
383587-raticate_super.jpg

and a tasmanian devil for this tournament! sounds like a plan to me!!

Honestly, who wouldnt want real life pokemon?!

I would breed Lizard and a Shark and an Eagle and have this..

lugia%5B1%5D.gif

I would breed a Armadillo , a Turtle and a Tree and make this
Torterra.png
;)

1. Clone army facilities on Kamino.

2. A stem cell lab with an attached factory, where i grow spare parts for people.

3. Evil organisation that's going to take over the world, think SPECTRE from James Bond mixed with Umbrella Corp from Resident Evil.

i would start my own football club based in essex :D this needs to be done as the two most notable teams from essex are southend and colchester :s

I would invest in anyone willing to bring down Clive Tysedley and Jamie Redknapp.

I would start a new version of the interent and only allow the proper stuff on it so no spam etc. Then I would take over my local football team and get them from level 9 to the Prem!

Ive always fancied property development.Its something i do plan to go into in the future anyway.

If i was a multi Millionaire,id buy Gibson out at Boro,then sack Keith Lamb.

I've always had the dream of ruining Microsoft and overthrowing Bill Gates, I'd like that :)

I Would take over FA and bring Rangers and cltic into Championship kick swansea and cardiff out and bobs your uncle

Ive always fancied property development.Its something i do plan to go into in the future anyway.

Word for word what JP said.

Always found property development interesting and potentially very profitable, so will definately be looking to do that some time in the distant future.

I'm not sure about buying out Gibbo, but would definately entice him to sack Mr. Lamb with a rather large investment.

Ditto, i would earn my money via buying property and selling/letting it. Would also like my own game design firm. I feel games are all too similar and not enough variety is out there.

I Would take over FA and bring Rangers and cltic into Championship kick swansea and cardiff out and bobs your uncle

Or replace Swansea and Liverpool with them, I thik that sound much better, don't you?:P

On topic: I'd buy the planet and charge people for air

Back