What business would you start ?

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 3K
What's the deal with all these advertisors?!

Personally I would clone Barack Obama but make him English, we need a Barack in charge.

Official Supermodel Oiling Service ....

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

That's a bit ****** up.

Remember he'll be rich, so I think you'll find the word is "eccentric" :P

My own IT software development company would be nice. Or anything to do with IT programming ect,

oo I Would Make a new Iron man Called Gold Man and all the **** it made of gold, and its extremely unbreakable, and i would go to Afghanistan and kick they're **** all on my own :D, then when i return i would buy some sick clothes own a mansion nice pool Buy a Audi r8 Spider and have maids who permanently dress naked and do what ever i say ;) and i would hire somoene to kill Just ******* Bieber the annoying little basterd then i would become an actor then i would be assinated by someone for being a **** :):P

I'm going to start the business of office and residential furniture. Looking for show room in Van Nuy[FONT=&quot]s.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

My wish is to start my own Software house and next year I will be able to do so.

i would like to start my own bookies. or my own pub chain.

Something Non Volatile.
Over the years I have been involved in Entertainment/Band/DJ promotion, Import/Export, Security (had 4 lads nixered to look after Beckham in Dublin for a book signing) and I have a small but solvent IT business at the moment.

If I could release funds over the next few years I would sink it into designer 'one off' babywear from French suppliers.
There is always a baby boom during recession years and people sink stupid amounts of money into their children, regardless of what it costs (it gives the impression that you are doing ok).
The margins are huge and the customers are plenty.
I have my eye on a property in Navan CoMeath and will update you if I get the capital.

Back