What business would you start ?

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 3K
The pokemon posts at the start of the thread are brilliant.

I'd make cones and sell them. They're everywhere. Imagine the profit.

Manchester United FC is where I would be. Id keep the Glaziers on just to remind the fans it could be worse.

lets pipe dream a bit, and say money is no object, you have as much money as you need to start and run your business ?
What would it be ???

I would start my own Arcade, with my millions of pounds I would buy out a cinema, and use that as my Arcade.
Each cinema screen turns into a different Arcade room, some will be 80s Atari, Intelvision games, other screens Nes Games, other screens classic Sega Aracde games, like House of the Dead, Virtua Cop, sega Rally, Daytona USA.
Also I would keep the big screen in each room to some how utilize that to play competition finals on.

It could be the ultimate haven for Nerds, you pay something like a tenner for a day pass, then you can play any game without tokens

However the idea is probably not a real business as I dont see it making profit, but if money was no object thats what I would do

Hi

Me? Anita Quade, a Divorce Attorney from Denver, my friends calls me Anita. I'm in business of attorney and working in Mattews Law Firm. This is my business and practice place.

I would start my own spaceline company with super shuttles that go faster than light :P

Surely thats pointless is money is no object?

Ohhhh yeah oO) ,but you can never have enough money can you?
But on second thoughts I think I would hire assassins to destroy everyone who has ever corrected me *cough* Dunc *cough*.

I would love to start my own footballing comps. something like crickets IPL but with football. i think that would be cool.

Put a bounty on Gordon Brown...after doing something like what JP said.

[FONT=&quot]I was last in the business of Miller Infiniti, Van Nuys, CA. Best which deals on an extensive inventory of new or used cars, including coupes, sedans, convertibles. It was a break, but now i've started again. It is a good business.
[/FONT]

I like to start my own business of Import Export because you can make good profit through this business.

Back