What Do You Do First On A New Game?

set my assistant manager to renew contracts and arrange frendlys

then log my twitter account with the game.

Boardroom requests > Release all the ***** players and staff members in my team > Scout around a few countries to see if there's any decent talent > Start signing new staff members.

1) Read team history
2) Check report
3) Check each player individually
4) Buy & Sell to build my vision for that team

1. read messages
2. look at report
3. clean up staff
4. Implement MY tactic
5.arrange friendlies
6. Look at prospects
7. Google team/city information to make me feel like I'm actually involved.

give players tea bags for doing a good job,,
when new player joins me team i give him 2 tea bags
HOPE THAT HELPS

I also release all reserve players who just aren't good enough for the first team squad , it's remarkable how much wages it free's up.

But you still have to pay them compensation, which is equal to their wage to the end of the contract, so youre not really saving any money....

Find a tactic, play around with it in a few friendlies, then buy players and chop-'n-change the backroom staff.

Sort out my formation and tactics based upon what I have available. Then I just replace the weak links in my team if possible with better players.

Then I try and offload all the ***** reserve players who will never get a game. Usually free's up some funds and gets a bit of cash if I can sell them.

Sort out Schdules, put my tactic in, create friendlys, buy staff, buy/sell players

Transfer list and sell BIG fat benny McCarthy and Kerion "I will sit on the physio table for £70k" Dyer.

Fire assistant coach , find one with 20 / 20 on judging quality/potential , take a look at a team , release youngsters , sell anyone who isn't at least 2'5 stars , set up my tactics on match preparation then fill the spots left in my team

Check messages, let staff and youngsters go to free up wages, design wondertacric sell players, buy players