Normally do the robot.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b90gpqFp5Bw&feature=related"]YouTube - Peter Crouch's Robotic Dance[/ame]

Like that, but better.

Drink my beer and make love to many beautiful women.

You should play with a team that has more prolific strikers than Emile Heskey then. :)

For me, top over head, run around the house aeroplane style. Return to seat and cry at them equalising during my celebrations.

Smack a few whores and get another beer, whilst an appreciative nod of acceptance.

i kiddd, i normally "fist pump" and howl...

Well if its the champo league final, I will end up with a set of broken ribs by accidently celebrating too much.

I scream and punch the desk. I'm doing like crazy when I score a goal that is crucial. So far, I broke the chair twice :))

Lately, every goal at the moment is worth gold, as my team can barely score. Every goal I score, I just kiss the screen

If its a big goal,then a Nani flip celebration.Nothing big though

Since the inclusion of the 3D matches, I tend to get dangerously into the game. Before the 3D games came out and it was just text or circular blobs moving around I actually hated matches and saw them as the worst part of the game. But now I get really into it and look forward to every match day. Since I do lower league stuff I get really into the teams I manage and really am pleased when the do well.

In the Cups I tend to go overboard when drawing a big team, usually rather depressed when we eventually lose.

Animated is the best way to describe how I get on in front of my monitor.

Finger your cat?

Oh. Is that not the norm?

I don't even have a cat, my neighbours must wonder why their cat goes missing every time I get home from uni...

Get aggressive with the closest movable object and swear violently at the monitor

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MkRDjNy3Bg"]YouTube - Championship Manager Kid[/ame]

I cheer, and get heavily involved, especially when you get one over Crystal Palace :p
you can beat palace as the mighty brighton? im startled to say the least..

i would say the same thing about getting one over brighton, but i dont play them much coz...u know...brighton being in a lower league than palace and i usually get palace promoted after 1 or 2 seasons anyway and brighton usually get relegated after 1...

Last edited: