First goal to take a 1 nil lead or the winning goal in any situation always gets a cheer and a fist pump any other goal just a cool nod at the screen, then look behind me to make sure nobody saw :)

Run over to the next block waving to the sky while shedding a little tear.

quietly say 'yesssss' then after the game interview myself with a spanish accent

i get my massive chode out and attempt to swing it round XD

nah usually just a get in there and a fist pump even in friendlys!!!!!!

I usually do a Kuqi and hope they didn't equalise while I was counting my ribs.

Normally "Get The F**k In"
Then i aggresively rub my step dads head.....i dint have a clue why :O

Set to 'overload', defense line at the highest so I can score more!

i scream "yeeeeaaaahhhhhh, that's how you should do!!!" when my team hardly score a goal..

Punch the air and give a little cheer when it's a normal league goal. When it's more important, say the FA Cup Final, then I will run around the room shouting, after ensuring I pause the game first, then set my team to 'Defensive' and Sit Deeper. :)

when it's a normal game i just punch the air and say get in their quietly but when it's a big game and an important goal i chant the goalscorers name and say get in their loudly.

Pray they don't pull one back or by some curious and furious ability, score two against me in quick sucession.

Fist pump
Throw my arms in the air
Sing Goodnight Irene
Shout 'you ******* beauty'

Cheer a bit loudly,then sometimes want to weep uncontrollably due to inability to hold on to a lead.
Then highlight the goals in "press conference". *cough*
i'm pretty much just as bad in the pre-season friendlies too.