What do you do when you're sacked?

Well, Mally, they're coming to my team.. But only in july, hahaha.

I've managed to beat Manchester United, managet to draw with Chelsea, but that wasn't enough.. Sou I resigned after being relegated. But now I'm with Sevilla! I'm glad I didn't add a new manager!

After one brilliant season with Sevilla, finishing in 3rd place, now I'm back to England.. But with Chelsea! =D

My career so far:

2008-2011 - Vauxhall Motors. Got them to Coca Cola League 2. Then was sacked for bad results

2011-2013 - Norwich City. Finshed 5th in premier league. Won League Cup 2 times. Got offered the Newcastle job. Took it

2013-2014 - Newcastle manager. Won League Cup, FA Cup and UEFA Cup. Offered Juventus job.

2014-Current - Juventus manager. Won Serie A, 2014 CL Winners, Italian Cup Winners.

I was finally recognised as a world class manager at the end of the 2014 season, but my managerial stats are ****.

But from a novice to a world class manager can be achieved. I went from Vauxhall Motors to Juventus. Patience is a virtue with FM 09.

With Arsenal, I always had some 7-8 games where everything goes wrong.. Start losing and drawing, even at home. And this always knock me off from League Cup and FA Cup, plus removing my chances to lift the Premier Cup. In Champions League I was defeated the three times at the quarter-finals, one time to Real Madrid, other to Chelsea and the last one to Barcelona.. After that I usually start winning again, when I find the right tactics to overcome the problems, but this time it was too late =/

Sounds like how Arsenal play in real life :p

With Arsenal, I always had some 7-8 games where everything goes wrong.. Start losing and drawing, even at home. And this always knock me off from League Cup and FA Cup, plus removing my chances to lift the Premier Cup. In Champions League I was defeated the three times at the quarter-finals, one time to Real Madrid, other to Chelsea and the last one to Barcelona.. After that I usually start winning again, when I find the right tactics to overcome the problems, but this time it was too late =/

This happened to me all season with Braintree. Most annoying run near the end, If I had won 1 game out of 3 or 4 I could have easily clinched a playoff spot. Unfortunately, Draws or Losses and it went to the last game of the season.