Listen to talksport,Watch any sport thats on tv? I have an awful attention span!

Not played it for a while, but when I do have World of Warcraft running in background on raiding days. when it's time to raid it's time to switch.

Also have tv shows running like Supernatural, Big Bang Theory and stuff. Helps keep any rage in check lol

I get that with the xbox pal haha

I usually flick between fm-base, fm13, any essay I might have ( right now its persuading and resisting persuasion I know how exciting!) and usually once a week have world football phone in podcast on in the background. What can I say short attention span ;)
You sir are a lad :)

Minecraft and watch any footie that's on tele

Regards
Andrew

A globally accredited Project Management training and consulting company :) I am the General Manager and Project Manager

Lend us a tenner?

I usually have FM running, TV on - XBox usually, and Photoshop.

Currently on a House MD fix, so I have around another 120 hours worth of that to run in the background.

Play guitar while matches are running, have the TV on for off-seasons etc.

Same, try and blank the constant moaning of the other half and juggle feeding 2 kids etc.

As you do ! ha

Most of my FM time recently has been while I'm in the lab running the instruments (I'm a grad student). The frustrating back and forth of 2 mins of work then 5 mins waiting works perfectly for playing FM.

Usually play FIFA and talk to some mates on XBL party

Just usually have a film or a TV show running in the background, or if nothing is on, good ol' Sky Sports News.

Sky Sports News during transfer deadline day, and have the same thing happening on your game is epic. :D

I Google players that I come across on FM that I've never heard of....