Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I was thinking that It will be fun to know what people do while playing FM. For example, when I play FM I always listen music!
And you guys, what do you do? :)

Reaction score
I do my best to block out the back ground droning of "your always on that football game, why don't you pay me more attention?"

Reaction score
I do my best to block out the back ground droning of "your always on that football game, why don't you pay me more attention?"
I get that with the xbox pal haha

I usually flick between fm-base, fm13, any essay I might have ( right now its persuading and resisting persuasion I know how exciting!) and usually once a week have world football phone in podcast on in the background. What can I say short attention span ;)

Reaction score
Play fm and play on Xbox at same time or watch the footy

Reaction score
Couldn't have put it better myself, FM has been the cause of many arguments (6)

Reaction score
I do anything ranging from painting my daughters bedroom to doing the ironing cos the missus is mega prego!

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
I think I'm going to take up fishing, and play FM while I sit by a lake all day doing **** all.

Reaction score
I think I'm going to take up fishing, and play FM while I sit by a lake all day doing **** all.
Amen. ;)

I usually flick between FM13, FM-Base, building websites, listening to music, telling the cat to stop sitting on my knee when I'm playing my ******* game, and Facebook :)

Reaction score
I try on my new suits to get ready for the next press conference :)

Reaction score
Work at a call centre and study/write essays. Uni life isn't fun when exams and bills are on the horizon.