What do you LOVE about England?

I second whoever said Stuart Pearce. The man is a legend and everyone in England loves him - its like Maradona. He might not be the best tactics wise, but everyone loves him and looks up to him. Hopefully he's next in line.

Hearing the national anthem sends shivers down my spine anytime. So much more passionate than any other anthems.

the fact that we're higher ranked and always will be higher ranked than Scotland, Wales, Rep of Ireland. ;)

And what ? Ranking is only a number anyone can beat anyone on their day, Brazil No.1 - North Korea No.104 , Result? A close 2-1 win for Brazil.

Least in are countries were realistic, We dont build ourselves up that were going to win the World Cup when ya's having a chance, Ya's were all blasting England the other day after the Algeria game now this thread come's along, Face that your not going to win the World Cup anytime soon and maybe the other nations might show you some Respect, Makes me sick watching those Stupid adverts on t.v in Ireland like the Mars bar one and the Carlsberg Team Talk, And dont even get me started on that Fat Mess James Corden

And what ? Ranking is only a number anyone can beat anyone on their day, Brazil No.1 - North Korea No.104 , Result? A close 2-1 win for Brazil.

Least in are countries were realistic, We dont build ourselves up that were going to win the World Cup when ya's having a chance, Ya's were all blasting England the other day after the Algeria game now this thread come's along, Face that your not going to win the World Cup anytime soon and maybe the other nations might show you some Respect, Makes me sick watching those Stupid adverts on t.v in Ireland like the Mars bar one and the Carlsberg Team Talk, And dont even get me started on that Fat Mess James Corden

shup up

this is England? of course we're going to back our country! those adverts support the country that broadcast them. some stupid points you have made to be fair and like i have said time and time again, you have to be in it to win it and your just sour because your not and lets be honest, your not good enough to be! "ohh but the hand ball blah blah blah" guess what, you still didnt score more than the french to win the game anyways. and by the way, yes we can win the world cup and id love us to win it just to shut you lot up.

shup up

this is England? of course we're going to back our country! those adverts support the country that broadcast them. some stupid points you have made to be fair and like i have said time and time again, you have to be in it to win it and your just sour because your not and lets be honest, your not good enough to be! "ohh but the hand ball blah blah blah" guess what, you still didnt score more than the french to win the game anyways. and by the way, yes we can win the world cup and id love us to win it just to shut you lot up.

Will see Sunday, Thats all I'll say

The fact that regardless of form, good players or amazing tactics.

We'll go out there, and make it a game to remember.

Just watch on Sunday night.

just **** off mate. we back our country. we dont expect to win, we just like to believe we can. its what you do as a fan. if we go out it will be disappointing but i'd rather experience defeat than experience nothing at all so just pipe down, and stop being a ****. you dont wanna see us do well, fine, but dont tell us how to support our country

he's banned now for a day, infracted for trolling/provoking.

thank ****.

The fact that no matter what, in whatever situation, we'll always be better than Scotland.

I second whoever said Stuart Pearce. The man is a legend and everyone in England loves him - its like Maradona. He might not be the best tactics wise, but everyone loves him and looks up to him. Hopefully he's next in line.
thats the best thing, under capello he will be getting a fantastic education, particularly on the tactical side. he knows the structure through and through, the under 21s that hes groomed for the last 3 years would be coming up with him. and we get an english manager who has strong english AND continental tactical knowledge, and there aren't many of those around

I don't like the way this has turned into an anti-Scotland thread. Where would we be without, um Irn Bru and Alan Hansen?! LOL But seriously I love the passion of England fans.