What Do You Make Of Your Smaller Neighbours?

YTFC Fan

Reaction score
Everyone knows Liverpool fans hate Everton and vice versa. Man Utd hate City etc etc.

But what about Tranmere? Rochdale and Bury?

So, the question is, what do you make of your smaller neighbours? The likes of Partick Thistle, Barnet, Gateshead, Tranmere etc share their city or are close to their more illustrious neighbours and I am curious if they are liked or not.

Tranmere are a'ight, mate plays for them, don't follow them or anything though.

Football is a game and I don't need to see the need to hate any club. Hating over a game is just a load of bollocks.

Our smaller neighbours are Gillingham and they annoy me. Last season they were so determined to beat us, yet we hardly saw it as a derby as we have been 2 or 3 divisions above them for most of our history, and we dropped 4 points to them

Middlesbrough are so **** nowadays I don't really give a **** about them anymore. All the others (hartlepool, Darlington etc) I quite like, I look out for their scores every week

Football is more than a game.

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Sunderland try very hard bless them.

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Bill Shankly :wub:

man city - noisy neighbours but not noisy enough, small club small mentality and but i do love how they spend all these millions on players and still can't topple united :)

Barnet are associated with Arsenal, therefore they suck.

Arsenal are so **** nowadays, I don't even give a **** on them, I'd rather look up for Barnet or something.

Says the person who supports the team that is in a lower position in the league.

man city - noisy neighbours but not noisy enough, small club small mentality and but i do love how they spend all these millions on players and still can't topple united :)

Future me lol's at your naivety

Brentford.

Meh, they aren't noisy, but they will be when they either QPR get relegated or Brentford are promoted.