What do you work as?

ravenie

Reaction score
You can also say what you aspire to be if you are too young to have a job. I want to be a sports journalist when I am older as I think writing is one of my strengths and let's face it, watching football would be the best job in the world.

I wanted to go into Business. Thinking of possibly going into Politics. Just don't know yet.

I've had many jobs I'm currently a computer/console technician but had some good jobs in the past...
Was an assistant groundsman at a Football Club & worked in Germany couple of times doing restoration on ships..

Last edited:
Currently a dole monkey, turns out finding even a **** job is harder than I thought. Will be going back into game or web design in a year or two though.

Sounds like an awesome job, do you get tips?

Awesome isn't a word I'd use to describe it but it's fairly easy money. Tips are a rarity though :'(

Can't complain about £6.00 an hour when you're 16 though :wub:

Year 10 student atm, hoping to get into web design in the future though.

What is web design? Is it like designing websites ect? I think my friends dad does it.

Want to do some Football coaching courses when I leave school working my way up an then do my coaching badge

I certainly hope that Dunc doesn't answer this question.

And a Housing Advisor.

I aspire to be a Journalist, but seeing as i'm going to do Sociology and Anthropology at Uni.. so i'll probably do nothing with a worthless degree

I certainly hope that Dunc doesn't answer this question.

And a Housing Advisor.

why? :S

Anyway, on topic, I am a gynecologist for homeless chimps that have returned to Earth following the war on the Planet of the Apes.