What do you work as?

How do terms work at Uni? Is it varied? Some timelines please :)

why? :S

Anyway, on topic, I am a gynecologist for homeless chimps that have returned to Earth following the war on the Planet of the Apes.

Woah man you're better than I thought.

You answered your own question :)

Studying International Relations at university, run my own business on the side to earn a few pennies, hoping it will be making enough money for me to run it full-time by the time I graduate.

Studying International Relations at university, run my own business on the side to earn a few pennies, hoping it will be making enough money for me to run it full-time by the time I graduate.

What does your business do?

See the recent threads bar. Above it. Well, I'm the organizer.

Last edited:
Currently work as a Sales Advisor for Debenhams, but i've just graduated from Uni studying Modern History so I'm going to take a PGCE course in a few years to become a Primary school teacher..that or become a proffessional photographer. I haven't quite decided yet, still looking at my options :)

i work as a tennis assistant down at my local tennis club. pretty easy money tbh £5.00 an hour. dunno what I will do when older, university studying something :)

next year am getting work experience as the managing assistant type person for Northwich manager Andy Preece with a view to getting my coaching badge and going into management at a pub team or in the lower leagues

next year am getting work experience as the managing assistant type person for Northwich manager Andy Preece with a view to getting my coaching badge and going into management at a pub team or in the lower leagues

Sounds really good.

Currently work as a Sales Advisor for Debenhams, but i've just graduated from Uni studying Modern History so I'm going to take a PGCE course in a few years to become a Primary school teacher..that or become a proffessional photographer. I haven't quite decided yet, still looking at my options :)

You and every other emo in the country.