What Football Team Do You Play For?

Team- Brora Rangers U15's
Position- Center half, Center mid, Striker

Team- Golspie High School u15's
Position- Striker

Scored a hatrick in our semi final of the league cup but we got beat 6-3 in the final :(

My 5 a side team I have amassed 99 in 45 :)

But he did not state that. Had he said 'and the rest were from open play' or something similar I would have understood.

Hence why I said 'could' ;)

You sound like you've bad luck with the injuries and trials. Think you could have made it to professional football without the injuries?

Hence why I said 'could' ;)

You sound like you've bad luck with the injuries and trials. Think you could have made it to professional football without the injuries?

Possibly. I wasn't that good a striker (Exeter) but broke my metatarsal on the first day, so kinda screwed. Broke the same metatarsal in the same foot on the last day at West Brom as a centre mid, so who knows.

Well I'm hoping to play in my first game for 2 months after a setback, damaged ligaments in my left foot somehow, doctors described it as 'excessive exercise' XD and a broken toe on the right foot. All's in good place and can't wait to play again.

Sorry for the bump.

Team Name- St Anne's Rovers
Position- RB/CM

I have also been offered a pre-contract from Prescot Cables and have been to a few AFC Liverpool training sessions.

Still at St Anne's, gonna sign for Prescot if I get no other offers this season.

I played for the Local team. But i wasnt kicked out for getting sent off too manay times. ffs, passion call it.

Probably got in an argument with the goalpost.

:wub:

Team - Copnor North End U18's.
Position - Striker

Team - Chichester College Academy.
Position - Right Mid/Striker

Had trials for Bournemouth youth in the summer but couldn't join because of college and I wouldn't of been able to make it to training and go to college aswell, and my Mum is a **** and won't let me drop out of college. Hopefully I'll get into lower league football in a few years time, and get somewhere from there, Bournemouth coaches said I was likely to be good enough to play at League 1/2 in a few years time, but that's only a maybe. Fingers crossed.

Nobody really at the moment. I help out my local team occasionally, but they're woeful so I don't play for them often. Also play for the school u18s.

Hoping to get in a decent uni team next year, and possibly play for a junior team once I've finished uni. Who knows though!

Team Name- Hamilton Colts Under 14's
Position- Left Wing or centre forward

In my second spell at the club, have previously played pro-youth at Partick Thistle & Hamilton Accies!

newcastle...

a pub team in the town i live

2007 - Present; Kidwelly Town AFC - Sweeper, Right Back, Centre Back, Left Back, Defensive Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Midfielder Had trial with West Brom Summer 2009, didn't make it through injury.
2005 - 2006; Kidwelly Town AFC Under 16s - Right Back, Centre Back
2004 - 2005; Kidwelly Town AFC Under 15s - Striker
2003 - 2004; Kidwelly Town AFC Under 14s - Striker Had trial with Exeter, didn't make it through injury.

Yes, I play a lot around my home town :$ Oh and I get injured a lot.

5 years later and I'm now a goalkeeper at Carmarthen Town. How times change, eh. Not as injury prone as I was back then but have had back problems since, such as stress fractures to the lower vertebrae.

NK Postojna (slo) U10, U12, position CB(GK if needed)
Occasionally when needed even in U14 and U16 (when there was no players available and I had time)

When I was 11 I started playing basketball as I was very big
Currently I am 205cm big and playing Power Forward/Center in club from Slovenian Second basketball League

Last edited: