What Football Team Do You Play For?

I know Sean and Lee play for a 5-a-side team at goals called 'East Stirling Finger Club' ..hahaha! It was supposed to be feeder and not finger but hey ho, they stand out atleast! ;) I think they play well but i might be considered as biased :D

Team Name- Ballymac North End(BNE)
Position- I have played pretty much everywhere
But last season I was upfront and got 18 in 22 games

800th Post Woohoo

I know Sean and Lee play for a 5-a-side team at goals called 'East Stirling Finger Club' ..hahaha! It was supposed to be feeder and not finger but hey ho, they stand out atleast! ;) I think they play well but i might be considered as biased :D

Pfft they have played well like...twice ;)

I play for the Dukes, a 6 a side team on a Monday night. Might not be playing tomorrow (big cup game) because of a chest injury :'(

I am our striker - Viduka style.

I played for the Local team. But i wasnt kicked out for getting sent off too manay times. ffs, passion call it.

Now only play for the skool, last year though :(.

Position CM/CB anywhere really though thr middle Just i Big lad who gets stuck in and Wins my fair share of headers.

I don't play for a club, but I play for KCJS U14 1st XI at school, generally play at Right-back/centre half

Last edited:
Team : Almondsbury Town F.C
Position : Right Attacking Midfield. Or Centre Midfield
Vice Captain

Sadly no longer play for them now due to a Ligament Injury, did have a Trial with Bristol Rovers but the injury prevented it going further :'(

My younger cousin is about 9 years old and Plymouth Argyle have signed him or trialled him

Team- Sawston United
Position- DR, DL, DC, DM, CM.

Won Player's Player last year and Most improved year before. ^^)

Team: Banbury
Position: left wing (Giggsy in his early days they call me :D)

I was at Tottenham but got released, LOL, I had tryouts at Charlton and was with them for a season.
But I couldn't be bothered to play, because I was always played as a defender. :(

So I quit and now i'm at:
Team Name- Alexandra Park U13 South
Position- DM, CM, LW, sometimes I have to play Sweeper :( but only when our normal one is rested or injured.

Last year I won Manager's Player 2008-09.​

League Table: http://football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueTab.cfm?TblName=Matches&DivisionID=5966&LeagueCode=WFL2009

Team: Tadburn Youth Under 14s. Southampton Tyro Leagues
Position: Center Midfield or Center Back.

Struggling this season and barely got enough players for a team but we got to the Cup Final last year.

Team Name- Junior Meads U'15s
Position- CM,CB,DM

I only recently joined the team in 2009 but went on leave,returned and but was out with injury.Haven't spoken to the coach in quite some time and looking to go back.Not sure I will though.

Team name- Weekley Rovers u12's
Position- Centre Back
I mght be captin , they aint decided :S
they say im the best centre back in league ...and im like vidic

I played for the Local team. But i wasnt kicked out for getting sent off too manay times. ffs, passion call it.

Now only play for the skool, last year though :(.

Position CM/CB anywhere really though thr middle Just i Big lad who gets stuck in and Wins my fair share of headers.

You sound like you have similarities with Roy Keane and slightly with Darren Fletcher.

Team Name- Junior Meads U'15s
Position- CM,CB,DM

I only recently joined the team in 2009 but went on leave,returned and but was out with injury.Haven't spoken to the coach in quite some time and looking to go back.Not sure I will though.

I played them before with Court Park Colts. Same age group too !

Pfft they have played well like...twice ;)

Hahah.. i assume you only think they have played well only twice because you happened to be part of the team that week? ;)