What Football Team Do You Play For?

2007/2008 Team Name: robin's team
Position: GK DR MR ML
2008/2009 Team Name: Boxford Rovers
Posotion: GK
2009/2010 Too Lazy

Team: Ready (Norwegian team)
Position: CB/LB

Funnily enough, i was talking to one of Danny Wilson's pals yesterday. Dinny ken he was a Tim!

Team: Ballincollig
Position: GK

We used to be one of the top teams in the country but shocking this season...

2007 - Present; Kidwelly Town AFC - Sweeper, Right Back, Centre Back, Left Back, Defensive Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Midfielder Had trial with West Brom Summer 2009, didn't make it through injury.
2005 - 2006; Kidwelly Town AFC Under 16s - Right Back, Centre Back
2004 - 2005; Kidwelly Town AFC Under 15s - Striker
2003 - 2004; Kidwelly Town AFC Under 14s - Striker Had trial with Exeter, didn't make it through injury.

Yes, I play a lot around my home town :$ Oh and I get injured a lot.

Team (s) Arsenal and Scotland captain:p

position Left wing/midfield :p

Christchurch
ST/LW

Had trials with Bournemouth and Southampton :) Injured :(

Team: Barton Rovers U18 and Arlesey Reserves
Position: ST

I was at Luton until the start of the season :)() and was with MK Dons until U14

I was in Armagh City U11's, took me 2 years after my first knee ligament damage till I decided to get back playing, played as Goalkeeper but had no chances because the first choice keeper was the manager's son. I quit from that, played in school team in any position from Goalkeeper right through to striker. And then my knee buggered up again and now I'm retired at the grand old age of 15.

Motherwell under 16s

Position- right back
15 goals this year(5 penalty's 7 free kicks)

Are you by any chance a mathematician?

In fairness he could be saying those contributed to the total and the rest were open play.

Teams I've played for -

Played for Queen's Park age groups up to u16, but quit due to studying and how serious it was. Now it's just a local team and the school u18s.

Blackburn Utd (Subo town)
Striker or right midfielder
also played for hibs and falkirk but left as i didnt enjoy it

In fairness he could be saying those contributed to the total and the rest were open play.

Teams I've played for -

Played for Queen's Park age groups up to u16, but quit due to studying and how serious it was. Now it's just a local team and the school u18s.

thanks for common sense round here

i seen the A.B.E got my t-shirt a week ago :p

But he did not state that. Had he said 'and the rest were from open play' or something similar I would have understood.

Team Name: Roxeth Park United
Position: Striker
23 goals in 19 games (H)
Top Scorer and Assistant to the Manager (Because nobody listens to him XD)