What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Im currently playing GoW.

Played it twice in 20-30 min sessions and didnt get into it but played it for about 2 hours tonight have gotten right into it.

I think it was the propane tanks in it that made me like it :)

Also jeeez Joe Boy, your gamerscores unreal

number 1 in the world at cod2 he is :O and @ the moment im playing fm,halo and wow

Team Fortress 2, it's fapalicious.

im still playing cod 4 and do not see myself stopping until the new one.

Back into FM 2008 and also playing some Pro Evo & CoD on the Xbox.

Still haven't gotten bored of FM, play COD online a lot, also I need to complete GTA but i just cba with it.

Still playing Virtua Tennis 3 a bit but mostly play CoD4 with my friends. My friend let me borrow PES 2008 so I gave it a go but I just don't like it as much as FIFA 08, never thought that would ever happen. :bigeyes:

Oh btw there's a free weekend for Team Fortress 2 coming up. Click for Details

Still playing Virtua Tennis 3 a bit but mostly play CoD4 with my friends. My friend let me borrow PES 2008 so I gave it a go but I just don't like it as much as FIFA 08, never thought that would ever happen. :bigeyes:

:eek: how dare you!?

FM08. Lil' bit of PES8 and COD4 aswell.

Oh yeh I've also been playing a lot of Civilization Revolution from 365Games. It's a good game, very easy to play and very very satisfying :D

Completed Gears of War on easiest difficulty.

Playing Assasins Creed now, so far its so boring, far too many long boring cut scenes that cant be skipped, onyl still playing cos ive gotten 3 Cheevos already. Cheevos whoring Sean style is wizard.

i loved creed for the first few hours of play, i thought the concept and storyline was orite but then tis soooooo repetitive it gets pretty **** pretty quick, havent played it in a while though wouldnt mind givin it another bash

I've been playing Lego Star Wars II and have just completed Ep IV and am now halfway through EP V. I love LEGO Star Wars :D

Ive played a bit on PC, was a fun game but it crashed a lot :(

Might look into getting it for Xbox but atm im saving for GH World Tour

You will prob be able to get LSII for quite cheap as the complete saga one is rather cheap itself.

i was playing pes08 earlier in the world cup with two others on fixed players, was a bit dodgy getting used to at first but was pretty decent

I've been playing Lego Star Wars II and have just completed Ep IV and am now halfway through EP V. I love LEGO Star Wars :D

Lego Star Wars 2 is class, I've completed it like 98%. To get 100% though you have to buy everything and all ive got left is to buy treasure x8 and treasure x 10 or something like that and I just cba.

Like 96% way through Lego Indiana Jones, just got to buy a few more things on that aswell.

I've got all the Minikits/Treasure, full money and all the secrets on both

Pfft what's the point in completing it that much if it's not on the Xbox, cheevo's are the only reason to complete a game that much :D

Im playing Tiger Woods 09.... I advise people to buy...Best one yet

Im playing Tiger Woods 09.... I advise people to buy...Best one yet

I've never really enjoyed the Tiger Woods games. Only golf games that I've actually managed to play through are the Hot Shots Golf (Everybody's Golf) series.