View attachment 222824

Think that says it all..
Oh bud... that really sad :( I know this isn't a conciliation but still:
PSVvVitesseTVView-1.png

VVVvVitesseTVView.png

Get a defence xD And a goalkeeper! ~~

I don't see a problem.. with my Malaga in 1st season I've finished 3rd in the league and I won the Cup, now in the 2nd season, after 15 games, I'm the leader of BBVA (goals: 37/5), playing in the 5th round of Cup and got 2nd place in the CL group stage (with FCP, Zenit and Lazio; here the goals are 11/7). But... I've noticed a few types of games/patterns that happened to me a few times:
1. Game with weaker opponent, where I've got like 30 shots, 20 on target and I can't score or I score 1.
2. Game with similar opponent, where I can't score and they are scoring almost every situation.
3. Game with stronger opponents, where they can't score most of their chances, and I make a few actions/shoots and I'm able to win/draw.
4. The most annoying games: with similar opponents, where they're weaker in every aspect of the game through 90 minutes, but they score and get a tie in the last 2 minutes... -.-
Add to this games with weaker opponents, where u actually win by 2-3 goals, and you've got a recipe for FM! -.-;

But it's surely not that you can't win without losing a goal... at the moment my GK (Ospina) has about 300 minutes without losing one and as I can remember, these streaks happened to me also in the 1st season. Maybe it's because I've got quite strong defence (Vrsjako, Demichellis/Verthongen, Mathijsen, Monreal)?

I'm seeing a lot of goals being scored by the opposition from crosses.. Anyone got any tips on how to stop this?

So far in the Bundesliga I've allowed 26 then 23 goals with Bayern in the first two years, so pretty good defence. No real first-team improvements, as I still used Lahm-Badstuber-Boateng-Rafinha with Muniesa, Vrsjalko, Matip, and Contento as backups. Conceded three to Barcelona (two away, one on a BS penalty, the other two random marking mistakes) but lost on away goals.

I can only remember allowing goals on crosses when I played Bilbao in the CL, personally I've just used defenders with cover-ish assignments (prevents them from getting caught upfield), zonal marking (no big CB getting dragged away), and tall defenders - Boateng, Van Buyten, and Matip are all very tall, while Badstuber and Breno are very good at winning air-balls despite being marginally shorter (six two I think?).

Having good fullbacks to prevent time and space for crossers helps immensely.

Dont know weather its just me but i tend to be always pretty decent with defensive records, just finished a new save first season with Liverpool.. 2nd in the league and 22 goals Conceded to the 2nd best only behind M.City (16)

Set the defensive line as DEEP (one of the deepest but not deepest)

then set the role appropriately. Don't use "attack" duty much.

I use 3 Def (including GK)- 7 Support and 1 Attack.

View attachment 223776

ps. I beat the guy above for 1 goal loss with 1 fewer match played!!

I'm seeing a lot of goals being scored by the opposition from crosses.. Anyone got any tips on how to stop this?

Faster fullbacks that have player marking instructions for the wingers/wide midfielders. Also set closing down to always for wingers/wide midfielders on opposition instructions. If they are there closing down the crosser, I guarentee that the crosses will be less accurate or hopefully non-existant.