Mamu_1989

Reaction score
Can someone explain me exatly what is the corner bug?

where you tell two players to each stand on far post/near post/challenge keeper/stay back, but leave one player on the edge of the box. if you then tell your corner taker to aim corners to penalty area, the player on the edge of the box will get the ball, will not be marked and nearly always scores

because it exploits a flaw in the ai where it wont ever react to it so you'll score 50 goals as season from corners.... hence cheat

i tried this out for a season and ended up with rivaldo scoring 7 from corners. so it it wasnt too unrealistic.

You can use it if you like but not a good idea if doing stories. :)

It makes it too easy, at least 2-3 extra goals per game i think

Makes the game too easy and quite boring, especially if your a top team.

Its a classic case of why bother playing when you know you're going to win.

i tried this out for a season and ended up with rivaldo scoring 7 from corners. so it it wasnt too unrealistic.

Then your doing it wrong.

I think it was redrup that got ronaldo over 100 goals using this tactic. May have been someone else tho

I think it was redrup that got ronaldo over 100 goals using this tactic. May have been someone else tho

yeah i got a regen striker that scored 93 league goals last season and 92 league goals the season before - not to mention the other comps - getting around 130-140 goals a season, its ridiculous and defo cheating

guess i must of been then unless its been fixed? not fussed anyway was just curious to try it out after hearing a lot about it.

yeah i wanna try it aswell just for curiosity, anyone know a tactic which has the corner bug?

i don't think there's a specific tactic, you just have to change all of your player roles

Is it a cheat when you have a guy so dominant aerially that he just scores regularly from attacking the far post? (20 in 40 games)

where you tell two players to each stand on far post/near post/challenge keeper/stay back, but leave one player on the edge of the box. if you then tell your corner taker to aim corners to penalty area, the player on the edge of the box will get the ball, will not be marked and nearly always scores
Doesn't seem to be working. Maybe the 10.3 patch fixed it, or I'm doing something wrong....

Doesn't seem to be working. Maybe the 10.3 patch fixed it, or I'm doing something wrong....

Leave corners on default settings with a right footed corner taker. Get yourself a left sided centre back who can finish. Your corner taker will pass to your left sided centreback on the corner of the box and he'll score a fair amount. (10.3 patch). Almost always comes from the left in my games. Works in reverse too - left footed taker, get right sided centre back who can finish.

Would consider it more a bug than an exploit because while it can be exploited, it's nigh on impossible to set up your team to avoid it happening.

Yeah, it was my brother using Ronaldo. He had about 160 goals total, and over 100 league goals. Was truly ridiculous. <)

He's annoyed as he is now 8 seasons in, and it has left a dirty stain on his record.