kingn3rd

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am going to start with a new club but I am not sure what is the best lower league club to manage. I am looking for a Profesional Club with some desent players and finances.

Thanks Guys.

Southampton is good! Not too much of a challenge depends how hard you want it?
Get a parent club and get some quality youngsters on loan

Is it necessary for the club to be in England? If not then try manage AS Cannes in France. It has produced players like Zidane,Clichy,Ghilas etc and is in the 3rd tier of French Football. You have a star striker in Jan Koller as well ;)

L2 is Rotherham L1 is Southampton CH is Cardiff (MY OPINION) These are all English as i assumed you meant England.

Slightly biased view but I'd say Southampton :D We are fun to manage and the finances aint like what the press make us out 2 be (The lower league Man City) Huddersfield have decent players who can more than do the job in L1 so the challenge with both clubs start in Champ.

This of course is assuming you want England

if you want a challenge, boavista from Portugal, they have bad finances but have huge reputation so you'll be able to sign lots of excellent loanee's from the big 3.

Peterborough or Huddersfield.
Peterborough have Ryan Bennent plus a 1.2m budget as far as I can remember but I dont know what its like in 11.3
Huddersfield have Alex Smithies and around the same budget but as I said I dont know what its like in 11.3

Southampton at 11.2 was a very good team to manage. Bought Fabian Brandy as poacher and Southampton ruled npower League 1!
They have a very good squad, great for League 1 anyway.

Southampton , Leeds , QPR but if you want a challenge Portsmouth ? :)

Paris FC - You guessed it, it's a french team!
RC Straßburg

I'm doing Southampton now, got promoted via playoffs first season and struggling atm in the Championship. Had two runs of 4 unbeaten games though so I'm not dead bottom, finding my feet and my team are just starting to gel. But it's easy to get quality players on loan in the first season. I got Jordan Mutch on loan from Birmingham, he helped me to promotion, solid DM