I'm doing Southampton now, got promoted via playoffs first season and struggling atm in the Championship. Had two runs of 4 unbeaten games though so I'm not dead bottom, finding my feet and my team are just starting to gel. But it's easy to get quality players on loan in the first season. I got Jordan Mutch on loan from Birmingham, he helped me to promotion, solid DM

Good luck, :D

I would suggest Crawley!
They have great finances the give me a budget of 160k and around 5k(wage) to bring in players. All the squad needs is on or two player and a good formation. I am managing them now and were unbeaten in all competitions 17 games into the season.

Southampton, I'm in my 5th season with them and in the Champions League, having just beaten Monaco 6-1 and Lyon 3-1!

Its perhaps a bit too easy with the mighty So'ton though, you may want more of a challenge...

England gets boring, Abroad is funner IMO, Cannes and Boavista are interesting shouts, Belgium is fun to play in as are the Italian and Spanish Lower league's, for Italy i recommend Pescara and Torino, both of whom are in Serie B