Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

What is the best stirker partnership you had?

Reaction score
leigh griffiths and simeon jackson norwich fantastic

griffiths (20 games) - 21 goals - 8 assists

jackson - (19 games) - 20 goals - 16 assists

(my sig is gettin updated)

J

jmoser

I have Andy Carroll and Jermaine Defoe. Perfect combination with defoe the pacey poacher and carroll winning absolutely everything in the air. It took no time to gel, I put them together and they instantly started banging in the goals.

Reaction score
Di Natale and Darren Bent amazing everyone join one of my four threads they are very fun

Reaction score
Eto'o 34 games 37 goals 9 assists
Milito 41 games 40 goals 10 assists

first season winning italian super cup, european super cup, club world championship, serie a & champions league.
just started second season.

Reaction score
I usually play with 1 striker, but at United Rooney-Hernandez was lethal.

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
I currently have Bent & Torres up front with Liverpool - poacher & advanced forward but they swap positions throughout the game.

Reaction score
I am loving my Rooney (41 goals) with either Berbatov (16 goals, 14 assists), Hernandez (14, 11), or Babacar (8, 5 in 13 games) set up.

Powerful Striker
Reaction score
Yaya Sanogo - 60 Apps, 75 goals, 24 assists
Giorgos Samaras - 49 Apps, 42 goals, 21 assists

/thread

Reaction score
Agbonlahor - Carew
Just an amazing duo up front, both bag a lot of goals and compliment the way the other plays perfectly.

Lee Sueng-Ryul - Dejan Damjanovic
For the first year, they shredded every other team's defense. Damjanovic was third top goalscorer for the league, Seung-Ryul was top. Second year has been marred with injuries, so Dejan has only player around 12 games and Seung-Ryul has played around 20 (of 28 possible throughout the whole season).

Gilardino - Kuyt
Bought Dirk Kuyt for Fiorentina, and these two scored for fun, they played perfectly with each other.