What is the best stirker partnership you had?

leigh griffiths and simeon jackson norwich fantastic

griffiths (20 games) - 21 goals - 8 assists

jackson - (19 games) - 20 goals - 16 assists

(my sig is gettin updated)

I have Andy Carroll and Jermaine Defoe. Perfect combination with defoe the pacey poacher and carroll winning absolutely everything in the air. It took no time to gel, I put them together and they instantly started banging in the goals.

Di Natale and Darren Bent amazing everyone join one of my four threads they are very fun

Eto'o 34 games 37 goals 9 assists
Milito 41 games 40 goals 10 assists

first season winning italian super cup, european super cup, club world championship, serie a & champions league.
just started second season.

I usually play with 1 striker, but at United Rooney-Hernandez was lethal.

I currently have Bent & Torres up front with Liverpool - poacher & advanced forward but they swap positions throughout the game.

I am loving my Rooney (41 goals) with either Berbatov (16 goals, 14 assists), Hernandez (14, 11), or Babacar (8, 5 in 13 games) set up.

Yaya Sanogo - 60 Apps, 75 goals, 24 assists
Giorgos Samaras - 49 Apps, 42 goals, 21 assists

/thread

Agbonlahor - Carew
Just an amazing duo up front, both bag a lot of goals and compliment the way the other plays perfectly.

Lee Sueng-Ryul - Dejan Damjanovic
For the first year, they shredded every other team's defense. Damjanovic was third top goalscorer for the league, Seung-Ryul was top. Second year has been marred with injuries, so Dejan has only player around 12 games and Seung-Ryul has played around 20 (of 28 possible throughout the whole season).

Gilardino - Kuyt
Bought Dirk Kuyt for Fiorentina, and these two scored for fun, they played perfectly with each other.