What is the longest time youve spent at a club

Footy4Life89

Banned
Reaction score
What is the longest time youve spent at 1 club

Mines is my 4 season stintnat Celtic closely followed by my 3 and a half at Bishops Stortford where i propelled them to league 2 before i was approached by arsenal without a job application

Just entering my 22nd year with Accrington Stanley.

But i've never really been into the journeyman saves, where you go across different teams, I don't know when to resign and look for another job.

I started the save with the intention of getting them to the Prem. Now won the Prem for the 6th season running :D

6 seasons at Sporting CP, didn't even get to a favoured personel, bastards! Then in the same save I did 5 seasons at HSV, winning the league 3 times and the champions league once and got icon status. :S

7 years with PSV Eindhoven. All years champion. And 3 years in a row champions league winner.

I usually do journeyman saves where I only spend a couple of seasons at a club but I did 9 seasons with Liverpool winning everything every season.

18 seasons at Boro closely followed by 16 season at Boro.

Despite getting them promoted and achieving massive feats (such as winning the prem twice on my 18 season save) I only got to favoured personnel on both.

did 18 at united then for some stupid reason thought would start new long term save but just kept restarting after season or 2:(

Last edited:
Due to a short playing time on 09, all 24 years of that game at Ipswich. Would probably decide to more on long before nowadays, though it's something I've only recently been consistent enough to have the luxury of deciding, and I really regret the last non-step-up time I did it earlier this year so not soo sure I wouldn't so there's hope for long stints.

33 years with Shamrock Rovers and at one stage i had around 30 seasons with liverpool.

Currently 7 and half years with Man U and won everything :3

about 25 years at leeds and have won everything about 10-15 times

7 seasons at Hayes & Yeading on FM11- Long term saves, are 100% the best.

6 with Benfica, after too many years I get bored because I do not like regens ~~

I spent 5 years at LA Galaxy before a newly available Newcastle job became available. Took that won the league and became Barca boss. I started a new game at this point as there was nowhere to advance to.

Its rare I have a save that lasts this long. This is something I will try to rectify in FM12

33 years at RGUOR Minsk and still trying to play it. It's my longest save, will probably play even a longer one in FM12.

In my 6th season with Liverpool right now.