What is the longest time youve spent at a club

Crewe Alexandra - 12 seasons, promoted to PL on 8th season, upgraded youth facilities to State-of-the-art, suddenly downgraded to technology advance becomes Excellent, ****** me off and I stopped.

I'm thinking to hit the top of longest serving manager rank in FM12.

Always quit after around a year and half, game gets boring and way too unrealistic with transfers etc

Never have gone more than a year and half on any footy game :L

Crewe Alexandra - 12 seasons, promoted to PL on 8th season, upgraded youth facilities to State-of-the-art, suddenly downgraded to technology advance becomes Excellent, ****** me off and I stopped.

I'm thinking to hit the top of longest serving manager rank in FM12.

i had 4 seasons with arsenal on fm2009 winning the treble 3 seasons in a row(Prem,Fa cup and Champions league---beating man utd in the champions league every year)

33 years with Stjarnan. Save is still going, but haven't played it in a while.

Last edited:
18 years at Arsenal, and of course , winning trophies too at the same time. hehe :p

NOT ME> Thomas Schaff signs as new Roma coach after 4132 days incharge at Werder Bremen.

Crikey.

Currently on my 6th season with Liverpool, it's getting kinda boring now as all my players are getting old and i don't really like regens and the wages they demand. Highlight of the save was bringing back Xabi Alonso on a free transfer! Almost had Mascherano on a free too, but he went to Roma instead. Also had a previous 4 season save with Liverpool until the save file currupted, bad times. :'(

I am about to go and finish my 9th season as manager at Glavice Stadium and as Glavice club... they're a 4.Croatian National League side and I brought them in my 8th season to CL glory... though I won't be playing after this season anymore cause of FM12.