What is the purpose of your username?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 172
  • Views Views 11K
All of my usernames have the words "Cubic" and "God" in them, or some variation thereof. It's a long story.

dmf180593 - initials and D.O.B

DMF - what everyone was calling me and of course my initials.

It's my name.

But I want Big Al back :(

Gay Cam2Cam MSN sessions? :$

Wahey got it in one! No thats not funny at all. I guess I should have a comback then....

(Mike) Gay mic2mic MSN sessions? :$

i'm a nerd by day and stroking qwerty keyboards is what i do 8-|

In a nutshell mine is my name and my favourite number. Tbh When i was making my user i didnt really think there would be a thread on it a year later :D

I came up with "McGerrardaman" when it was looking like Gerrard would be leaving Liverpool, my favorite side. My hope was that if he went anywhere it would be to Real Madrid, whom I also support. Since by doing so he'd be following the footsteps of the great Steve McManaman, I combined their names and did a hack-job photoshop avatar of Gerrard and McManaman celebrating together in Real Madrid kits.

"Mike" is because my real name is "Michael".

I think its fair to say I have the best initials on the site. (K)

My old username just had 11 at the end of it, reason being I was always number 11 in various sporting teams.

I came up with "McGerrardaman" when it was looking like Gerrard would be leaving Liverpool, my favorite side. My hope was that if he went anywhere it would be to Real Madrid, whom I also support. Since by doing so he'd be following the footsteps of the great Steve McManaman, I combined their names and did a hack-job photoshop avatar of Gerrard and McManaman celebrating together in Real Madrid kits.

Seems like you put alot of thought into this mate,I just saw some player called Alcaraz scoring a goal and there it was:)

not a refference to michael owen who did the same...

i was thinking of doing somethin similar but Cristiano van Beckheinzelrooy just sounds rubbish

How ever much I like that nickname, I much prefer the one your mum gave me. ;)

... Baby *****! :(

Yes, my mother is a paediatrician, she thought you were a child because of your tiny *****.

Neall, my name used to be Neall MFC as i support boro.

Back