What is the strangest team you seen, that won the top divison title in fm

Yeah we are, but since then they havent qualified for anything, except lift the FAT every time but twice, finishing behind estonia in the euro qualifiers...

It was sarcasm, btw. What's the FAT?

When I was playing Tottenham, FC Kobenhavn won the Uefa Champions League.

on fm10 i got solihull moors into top 4 of the prem. Also got them into leauge1 on fm 11 but my laptop kinda broke and i lost my data =(. Otherwise, Birmingham

Everton.
They're always in the top 4 for me.
They're not a small club but I wouldn't expect them to win the Premiership.

bit off topic but in fm 10 i had ireland vs ivory coast in the 2010 wc final!

A.D. Alcorcon (me) in first place in La Liga in year four with 2 games left in 2013/2014 (or it was 2014/2015). Lost to At. Madrid and Barcelona to end the year so I dropped to first to fourth. Talk about a challenge, try playing with Alcorcon.

Fiorintina won the Sire a title. Not massivly strange but it was their first league title in about 50-60 years.

First time I played as Fiorentina, we won the Serie A title first year. Not that much of a stretch. (H)

Liverpool are on course to win it for the 5th time in a row now. oO)

Croatia won the 2014 world cup on mine and I think Mexico made the semis in 2018:p

Also seeing Udinese win Serie A twice and Hull finishing 3rd was quite a shock:p

Sampdoria won seria a in the first season while juventus came 8th and inter came 10th

This is the one thing that spoils FM for me, the odd Wolves or Wigan finishing 2nd event or in 10 years time Aldershot and Port Vale are in the Premier League. Just look at the previous 15 seasons, how many teams have finished in the top 4 in the Premier League, how many new teams have made it in and stayed? Almost wish they hard coded it in to stop this kind thing happening unless a club gets taken over City style.

This is the one thing that spoils FM for me, the odd Wolves or Wigan finishing 2nd event or in 10 years time Aldershot and Port Vale are in the Premier League. Just look at the previous 15 seasons, how many teams have finished in the top 4 in the Premier League, how many new teams have made it in and stayed? Almost wish they hard coded it in to stop this kind thing happening unless a club gets taken over City style.
where were Wigan ten years ago, where were Hull ten years ago, where were Blackpool ten years ago?

surely thats the best bit having new teams competing for the title and in the premier league

Where are Hull now, where are Wigan going to be next season (and if weren't for their chairman they would never have been in the Premier, as I said takeovers help small clubs like this). Blackpool are freaks of nature. But the likes of Bradford, Swindon etc are all back down after a couple of seasons in the sun. Yes there is mobility in the leagues, but not as much as happens in FM. Its the champions league places that are the hardest to crack, and you still see weird seasons where Man Utd finish 9th, then the next season win the league with the same players and manager. All the while Birmingham with their current squad finish 3rd 2 seasons running!