What is the strangest team you seen, that won the top divison title in fm

Where are Hull now, where are Wigan going to be next season (and if weren't for their chairman they would never have been in the Premier, as I said takeovers help small clubs like this). Blackpool are freaks of nature. But the likes of Bradford, Swindon etc are all back down after a couple of seasons in the sun. Yes there is mobility in the leagues, but not as much as happens in FM. Its the champions league places that are the hardest to crack, and you still see weird seasons where Man Utd finish 9th, then the next season win the league with the same players and manager. All the while Birmingham with their current squad finish 3rd 2 seasons running!

What about Liverpool scraping a Europa League place last season after finishing 2nd the year before? Exactly.

On my Chelsea save, West Brom finished 3rd in the first season. But sadly after their brilliant first season, most of their main players like Brunt, Morrison and Dorrans got sold to big clubs like Bayern and they pretty much fked up their second season.

What about Liverpool scraping a Europa League place last season after finishing 2nd the year before? Exactly.

I will get killed by the other Liverpool fans, but the 2nd place season was the freak season unfortunately IMHO. The decline has continued this season sadly, its not like we went 2nd, 7th, 2nd, its more like 2nd, 7th, 12th. That is sadly a statistically believable pattern.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

surely thats the best bit having new teams competing for the title and in the premier league

Indeed it would be exciting, if it also happened in real life. Sadly (especially as a Liverpool fan) only a handful of teams (4?) have ever won the Premier league. What I am saying is to be "realistic" that performance of certain teams should be more rigid than fluid as is the case in the game now.

Blackpool are freaks of nature.

That's because they have Latvian director Valrijs Belokons! or what-ever he is there...

We are used to get something out of nothing. Soviet Union thought us that! :D

That's because they have Latvian director Valrijs Belokons! or what-ever he is there...

We are used to get something out of nothing. Soviet Union thought us that! :D

Actually I will take it back that Blackpool are freaks of nature, whatever else you can say about the slightly insane Ian Holloway he sends his teams out to attack and play positive football. So their success is not that odd after all. Perhaps if Roy had looked at this and learned something we wouldn't be doing quite as badly as we are now.......

Napoli won Serie A my first year (I was birmingham), Arsenal won the prem by like 20 points my first season too

They are amazing in FM because in real life their players are amazing...

yeah true but realistically they have no challengers, Liverpool has been decreased a little, Man City and Arsenal always challenge for 3rd place in my games and Aston Villa and Tottenhm for some reason in my games play like champions against me but **** up against smaller teams

lol for me this is the usual:

1. Man Utd/ Arsenal
2. Arsenal/Man Utd
3. Man City
4. Chelsea
5. Tottenham
6. Wolves