What is the WORST team in England (London based)

FcCopenhagen

Reaction score
So its finally time to dig deep into the new FM14, I usually start out as my favorite club AC Milan and bring them to massive glory within a few years. But this time I've decided to start from bottom... rock bottom!

What is the WORST team to start with in England in the Skrill N/S leagues? I would honestly prefer a team that is placed around London so that it many years into the future have the basis for a huge homecrowd and fanbase when playing in Premier League (I presume the location of the team actually does matter), would kinda suck bringing a terrible team to super glory but only be able to play at a half empty stadium.

So if you were to pick a terrible terrible team from Skrill (South I presume, to be in the London area), what would you go for?

Last edited:
Why not just go on the internet take a look at english league tables? the worse teams tend to be at the bottom.

in-game go to England --> Clubs --> Sort by reputation low to high, and pick a team :)

Well, my problem is I'm not from England and have no clue where the different teams are located, hoped someone knew if there is a London team in the lowest league, a team with huge crowd potential.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in the earlier versions of the game that the location of the team actually does matter when it comes to how big a stadium and crowd you can have into the future, that is why I would prefer to be a bit more picky than just taking the worst team by reputation.

As for the cities: Club --> Information --> Facilities, at the top it says in which city the club is located.

Well, my problem is I'm not from England and have no clue where the different teams are located, hoped someone knew if there is a London team in the lowest league, a team with huge crowd potential.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in the earlier versions of the game that the location of the team actually does matter when it comes to how big a stadium and crowd you can have into the future, that is why I would prefer to be a bit more picky than just taking the worst team by reputation.

Most people in London support the big clubs. There are so many teams in and around London the smaller clubs like Leyton Orient and Wimbledon, Barnet etc struggle to get supporters.

I tried just sorting by reputation, and in that case Gosport seem to be the worst team in Skrill South

Last edited:
The worst teams in England are in the Skrill North/South leagues. Hardly any money. Semi-professional clubs. It'll take about 20 seasons to get to the Premier League.

And if you really want a club near London, I found one for you:
Hampton & Richmond, Skrill north, located in Hampton(London), 0,5* reputation

Anyone who can confirm that location of the team does matter for future stadium expansion/crowd?

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, san-serif]Might just be easier to list all London clubs for you.
[/FONT]
Arsenal
Chelsea
Fulham
Tottenham Hotspur
West Ham United
Charlton Athletic
Crystal Palace
Queens Park Rangers
Leyton Orient
Millwall
Barnet
Brentford
Dagenham & Redbridge
Bromley
Fisher Athletic
Hampton & Richmond Borough
Hayes & Yeading United
Sutton United
Welling United
Carshalton Athletic
Harrow Borough
Hendon Claremont
A.F.C. Hornchurch
Leyton
Wealdstone
A.F.C. Wimbledon
Dartford
Enfield Town
Ilford
Northwood
Redbridge
Waltham Forest
Wingate and Finchley
Corinthian-Casuals
Cray Wanderers
Croydon Athletic
Dulwich Hamlet
Kingstonian
Molesey
Tooting & Mitcham United
Metropolitan Police F.C.

Hampton & Richmond, Skrill north, located in Hampton(London), 0,5* reputation
(already posted this on previous page, you may have missed it)

Bromley seem to be playing in the Skrill South and it is on the list you posted. Can I be sure that the game will take this team as London based and later on give me that big-city benefit when trying to get a huge crowd?